Chapter 2 Part 3

2.2.3---------------------------------------------

After entering Trinity's gates, Yosuke saw a huge castle-like building that had a large brown double door within in its entrance. The castle was so large that its front walls was extending several meters in both sides from its entrance door. Yosuke couldn't even see the end of the castle just by looking at its side.

Walking to the said to be castle, there were trees that were lined up along the walk way.

For Yosuke, it felt like he was just walking in one of his usual mornings in high school. Until he heard a cheerful voice, calling his name.

"Yosuke-san! Yosuke-san!"

"Huh?" Yosuke responded before he glanced on his shoulders.

It was the support specialist girl he met after a giant champion beast had assaulted him last week. Although they only talked for a few minutes, it was impossible for Yosuke to forget the name of one of the most beautiful girl he met at new Tokyo.

It was Laura Lancaster.

Although he just met the girl wearing a red and white uniform for the second time, Laura was already greeting him like a close friend.

"Yosuke-san! I can't believe that we're both drafted in this guild. Hihihihi."

"Yeah. I also can't believe it... That they seriously drafted me."

"Eh? But you're really strong! By the way, Yosuke-san. Do you know Frederyk-san? He was glaring at you since the beginning of the ceremony."

"Oh, I know him from the Ambrosia Laboratories."

"Eh? So you really meet my brother, huh?"

Brother?

Yosuke didn't get what Laura said.

"Huh? Frederyk-san is your brother?! You two don't look identical. Could it be that he is just picked up somewhere random?"

"No. Silly. I'm Lancelot-niisan's younger sister."

"Really?! Lancelot-san's..."

In that instant, Yosuke felt somehow peaceful and light. It was the feeling of talking to a friend in a white heavenly place. This was his first decent and harmless talk to a sweet girl in ages.

But Yosuke also felt like there was something strange about their conversation.

"Come to think of it, I never said I know your brother, Laura-san. How come you know that we already met?"

Laura suddenly looked away from the boy while her face was red.

"I-i-i-i-it's not like I'm taking a peek at my brother's documents or something!" Laura stuttered with her soft spoken voice.

Yosuke's only reaction was to stare at the blonde girl besides him. It was the same reaction he typically seen in an anime with a shy girl in the scene.

However, a chill suddenly struck the janitor boy's spine.

"!"

Yosuke couldn't assume out why at first. He was swaying his head back and forth from left to right, finding out what it was. Laura was wondering why her friend was acting like that, but it didn't take too long until Yosuke figured it out.

What's this level of Otaku-ness I'm sensing...? It's over... It's over 9000! Yosuke silently muttered.

When the janitor boy glanced at his back, he saw a familiar face of man just standing behind them. It was the man who recently shocked the entire Trinity Guild.