Mint kisses

I tricked you guys last time, but here's some actual smut xx

Btw plsss read A/N at the end ilu enjoy

"Troyeeeee" Connor drew out, flopping backwards onto my lap, the denim of my jeans cushioning his head. "What?" I asked, refusing to divert my attention from the movie we were watching.

"I'm bored" he stated, playing with my fingertips, running his index over the glossy nail polish. "Well, what do you want to do then? We do have a movie on" I motioned to the screen In front of us. "Yeah, but I don't know, I'm not in the mood anymore" he smiled slightly, I humoured him.

"What're you in the mood for then, hm?" I asked, looking down at Connor, his eyes locked with mine. "I mean we could..." He trailed off, pushing him self up a little bit, I felt pressure on my thigh as he left tiny kisses along my shoulder and neck. "Have a little fun?" He finished his sentence once his lips reached my jaw.

"I'm intrigued..." I whispered, moving into a different position, allowing Connor to straddle me.

The movie still playing in the background, now forgotten as the TV remote fell to the floor, we disregarded it.

I never looked away as Connor gripped my hips, the thin material of my t-shirt between his fingers, the warmth of my skin beneath radiating to his finger tips. "Here or the bedroom?" Connor asked between kisses pecked onto my lips.

"Here." I murmured, my eyes flickering to Connor's now duller enticing green Iris's. "Mhm" Connor hummed, leaning forwards, I felt him take my lower lip between his teeth momentarily, before connecting our mouths, the kiss was slow and passionate for only a few seconds before it heated up, my cold finger tips grazing Connor's spine gently as we continued.

Connor grazed his clothed crotch over my already semi-hard, smirking at the whimper that elicited from my lips. I rested my hands on Connor's hips, steadying Connor as he still straddled me.

A mewl escaped me as I felt pressure on my dick, going slightly red as Connor leant forward to nibble my neck, lapping his tongue over the spot, satisfied with the red marks appearing.

"Let's get rid of this" Connor murmured, lifting the shirt over my torso,

His lips brushed the pale expanse of my chest, a fiery tingle resonating once he'd skimmed over my skin from one collarbone to the other. I hummed as Connor's lips made their way further down to my jeans.

"Take them off" Connor spoke, hardly moving his lips as he watched me, he kept his eyes trained on mine, almost, something that resembled innocence swimming through his Iris's though, desire washed through in lapping little waves. I unbuttoned my jeans quickly, wriggling out of them.

"You're sure about this?" He clarified, I nodded with my eyes on him still, allowing him to remove my boxers, I squeezed my eyes shut in surprise when he took me into his mouth abruptly, breathing heavily as I exhaled.

He hummed, the sound almost muffled as he ran his tongue over the underside of my length, I held my breath, as he removed his tongue, teasing me further with peppered kisses down my V-line.

"Uh" I breathed, the sound curt as I clenched my eyes shut, I gripped the surface below me tightly, my short nails digging into the fabric, "keep.. Keep going" I mumbled as I felt him let his hands roam. "I wasn't planning on stopping babe"

I felt his lips wrap around the tip of my length, sucking slightly, my eyes fluttered shut at the sensation, he continued, lapping his tongue over it. He removed his mouth, placing his hand over my shaft, he began to pump, his actions quick and rough, my hips instinctively bucked at the new sensation, a small moan escaping my lips.

I blushed when I heard Connor whimper, not expecting the sudden movement, I looked up at him and his brow was furrowed as his tongue ran over his lips. He breathed heavily, his exhale stuttering slightly.

I felt the tension begin to build in my abdomen, the warmth a new sensation, it was more pleasurable than anything if ever experienced by myself.

"Babe, you almost there?" Connor asked quickly, his question brief as he re-connected his mouth to my member. I nodded hastily, my eyes clenched shut, I had one hand free, now woven into his dark brown hair, the terse mewl that tumbled out made Connor smirk, another volt of heated pleasure was felt, another whine slipping out.

I tugged at his hair as I released, the wet feeling on my leg and stomach, I sighed as my abdomen loosened, seeing Connor visibly relax too, I felt my body fall down back on the surface below me, Connor falling on top of me, I let out a quiet "oof" at the sudden weight, but smiled nonetheless.

"I love you" I mumbled, feeling him curl up into my neck and chest. He nodded against my skin "I love you too" I giggled at him, running my fingers through his hair "that was amazing" I sighed, placing a kiss on his hair, he hummed in agreement, taking one of my hands in his, he pulled it up to his lips, leaving a gentle kiss there.

"We should shower tro" He prompted, tapping my shoulder, I let my head fall back as I refused to get up. "C'mon" He nudged me as he stood, he took my wrist, standing with me, my legs were slightly shaky as I made my way down the hall, I leant on the wall as he turned on the water. When I took a seat on the counter, he grabbed some towels and clothes, taking my hand "c'mon tro"

Once we were finished, warmer than before, Connor ushered me out of the bathroom, fully clothed and relaxed, when we flopped onto the lounge, falling into a heap on the lounge cushion (a separate one to the one we literally just had sex on) and went back to the Netflix home screen, changing the movie from what we were watching before.

______________________

THIS WAS SO SHIT OMG

*hides for 3 weeks*

SorRY IVE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT rip

Hey also btw, I'm in the midst of writing 9 different fics, if you'd like to know, but one will be out very soon. ((I'm finishing them before I publish them to avoid writers block whilst they're available for your reading & viewing)) I've been working on these since November last year & I'm very excited to release this one,

Have a great week xx