Chapter 1: Memories of their Beloved Mother

Three years ago their mother died because of the beast, the 6 sisters wouldn't even go outside, seeing the beautiful sunrise every morning. Last time their mother is always happy seeing the beautiful sunset and always making delightful pancakes for her daughters. Their father died because of car accident last the girls were 3 years old.
Their mother is adventurous she is curious about anything and always keeps her daughters safe.

Flashback...

Mom's P.O.V
"Mom what if the beast will see us?" Yuikasa said worriedly, "Its alright, I'll protect you all..." I said lightly, "Mom please don't end your life because of us.." Hotaru said crying, "We'll see dear.. As I said, I will protect you all..." I said with a small pupils on my eyes. "Mom.. W-What was that sound..?" Yuri said terrified, " It will be okay... It will be okay..." I said repeating it 5 times, "Mom... Maybe I can handle this." Akemi said with a dark shade of black covering her face, "No you CAN'T!!" I said in anger, "But mom! I'm not scared an-!" She was cut off by me screaming. "MOM!!!" Then they shout. "Girls!! Run!! Before this beast will get you!!!", "I'm not going anywhere mom!! I'm not gonna leave you like this!! Akemi said crying, "Just shut up and take your sisters home!!!", "NO!! Girls help me please!!" Tears were starting to fall down on my cheek when Akemi was acting really brave to save me but theres no use the beast is to strong! Suddenly a man was running towards us he was a soldier I think his going to save my daughters. "Kiito! Please! Take my kids!", "Heh, don't worry I can handle this.." He said with a smirk, "No you can't handle that!! Its to big and strong!" "Shes right... I can't handle this!!" He said then run towards my kids to save them. "What the- Put me down!!" Akemi was crying in anger, "Live on!" I said through tears. My tears keeps falling down on my cheek I can't even feel my legs. "D-Don't go..." I said crying then all went black..

Later that, the girls went to a small boat to move on to another house. Akemi was acting really weird for weeks she was wishing that she could kill the beast but one girl was hoping that the beast was okay she never feared any unknown/scary creatures like the beast. She is caring to animals and curious about anything just like her mother. And her name was Miyu.
)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short.. T^T I promise I'll make the other chapters long! But I hope you enjoyed it! (This story is based by the anime called Attack on Titan. Sorry I have nothing to think! Please forgive me! XD) Please comment if there's anything wrong in my writing because I'm not good at English. And also please leave a like if you liked it!! Thanks for reading Reader-Chans!~ Arigatoo Gozaimasu!~ ☆〜(ゝ。