Chapter 5: A Plan

Darthon's P.O.V
Why does Miyu keeps ignoring me? I wanted to make her happy, but every thing I gave to her doesn't make her happy! I want to give her something beautiful, something cute that she loved but I don't know what it is! I need somebody to help me, I think theres one friend of mine will help but I hope so...

Meanwhile I went to a big tree house, it was my old friend's house, her name was Zenith, I don't know if she still knows me.

"Hello? Anyone here?" I murmured, "Who are you?" A familiar voice was coming through my ears, "Zenith! Its me!" I said nervously, "Huh? Do I know you?" She said while her hair was covering her face, "Y-Yes! We're neighbors, remember?" "Oh... Darthon! What are you doing here?!" She yelled while the darkness is covering her, "I know, I know... I know we weren't friends at all..." "Tsk! What do you want?!" She finally showed up, "I need help... P-Please..." "Help?! We're not friends you know!" "Zenith listen! I'm changed I can finally find a better place now!!" "Really?" She said seriously, "Yes... Please, I need your help.." "Oh heheh! I'm happy that your change! So what do you want?" She said with a big smile, "I wanted to.. Give a gift for my fiancé.." "Fiancé?!" She was shocked her pupils went really small, "Yes! Please, something beautiful like the sunset." "Hmm... What does she liked? Tell me." "Well she loves hanging out with animals..." "Oh that's perfect! You need some flowers, trees and more about nature, also animals!" "You sure she would love that?" "Yes! You said she loves animals right?" "Yes..." "Then go on! Make those kind of stuff! I bet she would do something for you!" "Okay! I can do this! Thank you so much Zenith! Bye!" "Uuh, bye?" I quickly ran towards my castle to get stuff. "Nah, I'm just gonna use my powers..."

A few hours later, It was already night, I finally finished my surprise for Miyu I hope she would like it. She must be in her room, I guess I just have to do this tomorrow it will look beautiful in the morning. "Finally done." I sighed in exhaustion. "Time to sleep, its already  12:00?! I'ma go to sleep now..." I yawned then teleport to my bedroom. "This is going to be fine... Miyu would love this, I hope.." I said then turned of the light then sleep. "Good night Miyu..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's really short! T^T.  Its because I have nothing to think! I'm truly sorry! Please forgive me!(Д').  And I don't think I have a good grammar on this chapter! Please comment if there's anything wrong in it! But hope you enjoyed it!( ^ω^ ). Thanks for reading Reader-Chans!~ ☆〜(ゝ。(Sorry for my grammars everyone... Gomenasai! *bows*)

A Beast's Loverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें