chapter 1

japan

Sana was just strolling around the park, to get some fresh air. But then she heard two familiar voices.

"Honey, shouldn't we tell her?" Asked a feminine voice.

"We will, when it's the right time" A deeper and much more manly voice replied.
Sana, then realised that it was her parents. She thought she should ask her parents what were they talking about. So she cut her parents off, by standing in front of them.

"Tell me what?" Sana questioned.
Her mother felt uneasy, that she just appeared out of nowhere. She elbowed her husband to make him talk.

"Well, Sana you're going to be 18 Soon." Said her father,
Sana with an emotionless face said "So?"

"Since, you're going to be an adult soon. We want you to move and find a good job. Seeing as me and your mother are getting old, we can't always take care of you Sana, we need you to find your other pair and be happy. So we're sending you to Korea, we're currently going to enroll you into a school called Busan High." Said her father

"But why? I wanna stay in Japan, I can find a job here and move somewhere." Sana tried to convince them.

"We know dear, we know. But it has to be that way." Said her mother this time.

"Okay... But what will they think of me? You guy's know that I hate planes." Sana said.

"Sana, you'll blend in just fine. And we know how much you hate plane's, that's why we chose Korea. It'll take a few hour's to get there. You need to do thing's on your own. We want you to know what it's like to work." Said her mother

"But I do know what it's like to do things on my own! I know what it's like to work, I don't want to go to Korea!" Sana shouted angrily. 

"No you don't! Us as your parent's are always struggling to make a living! To always have food on a table! To have electricity! All you do is spend our money! 'Mom! I want this dress!', 'Dad! Can you buy me an ice cream?' YOU ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND NOT BOTHER ABOUT ANYONE ELSE! YOUR PARENTS ARE STRUGGLING TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT SANA! SO YOU'RE GOING TO KOREA WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR BEING OUR DAUGHTER!" Her father shouted back.

"Honey, I think you're going to far" Her mother whispered to her husband, who looked like he was about to explode.

"Don't tell me I'm going to far! Look at our bank account's we only have less than 500 Thousand yen! (A/N: It's around 5 or 4 Thousand dollar's) You spend our money like its your's! So i will make to go to Korea whether you like it or not!"
Her father left them speachless.

Has she really spent that much money. While Sana's mother was trying to comfort her, Sana just ran all the way to their house. Which was not that far away from the park, ran to her room and slammed the door shut. She locked the door and flopped onto her bed.

"Fine, if they want me to go to Korea.. I'll go to Korea!" Said Sana screamed into her pillow, as she punched it many times.

~TIMESKIP TO A BIT LATER~

Knock. Knock.
She heard, which made Sana stop screaming and punching her pillow's. Imagining they were her parents.

"Go away." Sana said in a cracked voice.

"Sana... Please come out of your room" Her mother begged.

"I don't wanna, leave me alone... p-please" Sana sniffled, as she wiped a tear that slipped from her eye.

"Sigh, Fine. But I just want you to have this" Said her mother, as she slipped a white envelope under her door. Then she walked away.

As Sana could barely hear any footsteps left, she stood up and walked over to the envelope. She crouched down and picked it up. Looking at it.

'I wonder what's inside..." Sana thought, as she opened the envelope. 
She took the letter out of the envelope and read it.

To: Sana, my beautiful daughter 

       "Hello, Sana, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I didn't know that your father was planning to send you to Korea. And I know that your father did this because he loves you. Please don't take it too seriously. Your father just want's the best for you. So he figured out that you should figure out what you wanted to be after school, and find your other half. We hope you'll do fine in Korea. We also hired a tour guide. I hope you will be okay leaving there. Fighting!"
                                                            Sincerely,
                                                                Mom

"I have to make my parents proud..." Sana whispered, as she hugged her pink teddy bear she got when she was 3 Year's old.
But little did she know that this will completely change her life...

                        _-_~_-_

Halo~ and congratulations!! Because you guys read it until the end of the chapter!!!❄❄ bad or good is just the beggining just read more and you will know the ending..hehehe so see you soon. NO SILENT READERS!😯