chapter 2

(KOREA)

.

.

.

Rays of sunlight seeped into his room through the small space in between the window panes. Sounds of the alarm clock awoke him from his slumber. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He opened the window to breathe in the nice warm air of Sunday morning. He looked over the neighbourhood from his window, he saw many people who were out their beds, enjoying the weekend with their beloved ones. All he could do for now was sighed. Yes sighed was the perfect word for that teenage boy's life.

His life was like an empty sheet that never put any colours on it. He had everything, a lot of money and also lots of times that he could use to yet he still didn't had an enough loves from his parents. His life was not-so-complete like everyone else, who had their loved ones to hang out or to tell something.

He stares at his white ceramic ceiling  his now so called life, the daydream ends when he heard a light knock on his door.

"Breakfast is serve, sir" said his maid.

"Thank you and I will be there in a minute" he replied coldly while walking to his bathroom. He did his morning routine. It went bathe, brush teeth and wore his clothes. He smelt the tantalizing aroma of his grandmother's homemade pie. He walked downstairs and was greeted by a nanny smile

"Morning" his grandmother said. He just hummed as an answer as he took a chair and sit on it. She served him the breakfast and drifted her gaze to every inches of the house. She saw nothing except the furniture and a few of workers as she knew that only loneliness was covered the whole house. She looked at her grandson who was playing with his food. She asked "your parents-" He cut her words by shortly said "Working". He looked at her with his cold gaze and stared at her "why are you here?"

"Can a grandmother visit her grandson? Is it like a sin?" she asked.

"Cut the crap, grandma. I know you're here for something. Just get to the point"

She cleared her throat as she looked at him in disbelief. She took a picture from her purse and showed it to him "I want you to get marry with this girl!" He looked at the picture. The picture showed a girl who had a short black hair and also a good shape of body. While he was looking at the picture, his grandmother started to explain to him about the girl

"Her name is Kim Boram , her age is 20 and she was the daughter of the head of CEO in Kim's company. You need to marry her as she is the most suitable for you. Not to mention she's good at cooking "

After his grandmother finished her sentences, he smirk and ripped the picture into pieces and throw it "Don't try to choose my path when I don't need your advice" He shouted as he get up from his chair and walked towards the main door.
Before he reached the doorknob he heard his grandmother cursed "Yah!!!PARK JIMIN You little-" He grin. He walked out from the house that was full of chaos

He was walking alone in the park while thinking about his unstable life "I wish that something miracle would happened to me" he mumbled. Suddenly someone bumped him roughly made the both of them to fall. "Ahhhh" he groaned as he feel the pain at his head. He looked in front of him and saw a girl. She has blonde long hair, long eyelashes, white silky skin and all her stuff fell from her bag. "You're okay?" she asked. She tried to grab his hand but he quickly pushed it away. "Don't touch me" he said. She pouted and made her way to her bags that was opened.

"I don't need this type of miracle" He said while he stand up and brushed all the dust on his clothes. The girl put all her things inside of her bags and looked at him with an annoying face "When someone going to help you, you should at least said thank you to that person or help them with their stuff"

"It's not-"

"Baka" she mumble as she walked away from him.

He frowned "Baka?

Hey guys! Long time no see, right? Well here it is the chapter 2 that i had been edit and i'm very sorry for my bad English 😢😢. I know it's to short!!😞😞 but i will try to publish the chapter 3 as fast as i could. NO SILENT READERS OKAY?