chapter 3

(JAPAN)

SANA P.O.V

.

.

.

I was lying on my bed, staring blankly at the ceiling not knowing what to do with my life anymore. Lately, I've been wondering why I had born into this cruel world and my parents forced me to become an independence girl who not use their money for my selfish desire. I'm fine just the way I am. I pushed that thought out of my mind and quickly got up from my bed and stared at my surroundings. I somehow notice that my room was not full of gleam like before although it was covered with the lively colour of sky blue. My eyes stung and tears trickled down my cheeks.

"Honey?" My mom peeked inside of my room as she slowly made her way to me "I-Is it time for me to leave?" I asked, brushing tears from my eyes. She nodded. "Are you alright?"

"Yes. I'm alright" giving her my biggest smile to reassured her. I took my luggage and walked out from my bedroom as my mother followed me from behind. When I reached the bottom of my house I could see that my dad was holding a car key while looking at his watch. "Ready to go?" He asked when he saw me walking down from the staircase. "sure" I stated shortly

At the train station

As we approached the ticket booth at the train station I took a deep breath, accepting that I will no longer see my parents. He bought a ticket from the lady at the booth and hand it to me. The air felt colder and colder each step I took towards the train that would be taking me far away from this city.

"Have a safe journey, honey" My mom said as she hugged me tightly. I hugged her backed. My vision started to become blurry with all the tears that rolled down to my cheeks. I glance at my dad and gave him my last hug. "Be a good girl" he said. I smiled as I nodded at him. I bid them my last goodbye and stepped on the train as I searched for an empty cabin. I found a cabin and quickly looked out of the window taking one last glimpse at my parents. I waved at them and smile bitterly.

"Sana! Be sure to eat healthy food and don't forget to eat your medicine when you are sick and-" she stop when her husband put his hand on her shoulder while shaking his head "She will be fine. She's a big girl" he said while smiling at his daughter who was waving at them.

The train started moving slowly away from the station and took this chance for the last time before it despair. I sat back in my sit and allowed myself to relax. The pain in my cheek had ebbed and the motion of the train was lulling me into a sweet slumber.

"Err Hey? Are you dead or something" said a man with his deep husky voice. I could feel that his slender finger poking my cheek. "sorry but you're sleeping on my shoulder"

I opened my eyes and yawned as I spring my arm in the air. I turned around and our eyes met; his deep brown orb eyes.

I screamed on top of my lung. "W-Who are you?!" I asked with a high pitched voice. "As you could see I'm a passenger" He said confusedly. "I-I mean like what are you doing in my cabin?!" I asked.

"Look, I'm not trying to hurt you. I came here because they aren't enough cabin for me to sit and you should be grateful that I let you sleep on my shoulder" He stated clearly. As soon as he finished his statement, I could feel that my cheeks heating up and turning red. "I-I'm sorry" I said. Soon it become more awkward...

"it's okay. Urmm..So, what's your name?" he bluntly asked.

"Minotozaki Sana but you can call me Sana and you are?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung .You're Japanese?"

"Yes"

"That's great! But where are you heading?" He asked. "Busan"

"Busan?!" He asked. "Yes Busan...is it something wrong?" "No! It's not but I kind of in the same direction as you"

"Seriously?! So you can showed me around!!" I exclaimed happily as I grabbed his hand and my eyes sparkles. He just nodded and smiled at me. "Well Sana we will be arrived in Busan in 5 minutes so I think it's better if we get ready now" He said while showing his rectangular smile. "Taehyung-kun what bring you're here? I mean the way I look at you it's seems like you are not a tourist"

"Errmm I-i came here to meet my family" he stuttered. I look at him confusedly but when I was about to ask him further the train stopped and all the passenger began to get off. A large hand grab me and it was that guy, Taehyung. "Let's go" he whisper with his deep husky voice at my ear. We get off from the train and I showed him the location I need to go. We walked and keep talking about this large city until we felt thirsty. We went to the park and he volunteered to buy some water. "He's such a nice guy" I said

"Hmmm well maybe I should take some fresh air in this lovely park. But what about my luggage? What if someone stole my luggage! Oh no I won't let that happened. I will carry it no matter where I go! " I said as i approached it but when I was about to take it someone pushed me until I stumble and all of my clothes scattered all over the ground. Our eyes met and my heart started thumping faster than I couldn't imagine. His brown tousled hair moved in the wind and his dark cloudy eyes focused on me. I quickly get on my feet and asked him if he's okay. I saw blood at his hand, I tried to help but his mean words had made my heart broke in million pieces. "Don't touch me! You Cheap animals" My anger started to boil and i stomped over to my luggage which was completely wide opened. All he could do was sighed! That boy really Ugh!

One words popped out from my mouth and it was "BAKA" I left him speechless and made my way to find Taehyung.

"Where were you? I was looking for you everywhere" he said. I smiled at him and reassured him with "I saw a lifeless dog and I fed him with my energizer which is my vitamin". He just laughed at me while giving me a bottle of water. "if you give him your vitamin, wouldn't it be dead by now?" he asked. "I hope so" I smirked

------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back with new chapter and i hope you guys like it. Sorry for my grammars and spelling and for making you guys wait ~_~. Well i hope you vote on this chapter and reviews. No silent readers, please~^o^