4.

Veronica PoV

I shake Bobby's shoulder gently, smiling as he rolls away mumbling something, just like his mother.  He takes his time getting out of bed, but I had anticipated this so we didn't lose any time.  He's still half-asleep through getting dressed and the drive to the farm but soon perks up as the buildings come into view.  He's so similar in his love for the farm as I was, and still am.  The sun has just risen and it dances across his cheekbones and tiny button nose.  He runs ahead of me into the portacabin, jumping straight into the "boss" chair like he always does.  I make myself a coffee and him a weak tea, leaving a cup with coffee granules and two sugars for whoever is in first.  We wander over to the office and I check the overnight CCTV footage.  Bobby laughs at the boys pushing each other around jokingly after they had got back last night and runs outside.  I switch the video back to present time and laugh as Bobby dances in front of the CCTV.  He suddenly turns around and pulls a moony which makes me laugh even harder.  I straighten my face out as he comes back in, pretending to be angry.

"Bobby, who taught you to do that?"  I ask in the most serious tone I can muster as I try not to laugh.

"Milly did, but he told me not to tell you."  Bobby looks saddened by his lack of secrecy but smiles at me when I drag him onto my lap.  He squirms as I tickle him, his laughter ringing around the office.  He wriggles out of my lap and wanders over to the CCTV screen again.  I scan the sticky notes on my desk and make a quick list on a piece of paper which goes straight into my pocket.  Bobby skips over to the portacabin and I smile at how upbeat he is despite being woken up at 4:30 to get to work on time.  Our house is perfect for us but the commute to work takes at least 15-20 minutes, and that's driving fast.

"Bobster!"  Max picks him up and swings him round, putting him down gently and chatting to him.  My near constant smile of the morning resurfaces at the adorable scene.  Bobby nods and runs over to me, I crouch down to meet him.

"Mumma, can I go and see the new combine?"  I nod in confirmation and he hugs my legs before running off to the barn.

Max and I walk into the portacabin and he leans against the filing cabinet and watches as I make him a coffee.  I hand it to him  and wait for him to take a mouthful before saying.

"So Bobby pulled a moony in front of the CCTV this morning."  Max's coffee spewed from his mouth in a fan like shape and he coughs erratically.

"He did what?  I wonder who told him to do that?"  His expression is nervous and I mentally giggle before frowning.

"I don't know, he mentioned something about a girl?  Molly I think it was?  No no, it was Milly."

"Ugh, that nickname makes no sense, I mean, do I look like a girl to you?"  He scowls at my blank face.  "Besides, where did Milly even come from?"

"Oh, I told him you were a girl and that your name was Maxine Million and he said that you shouldn't be called Max cos that's a boy's name and so he renamed you Milly."  I almost laugh out loud at the expression on his face.  He stalks towards me and I smirk as he pressed me against the counter.

"Maybe I should show you that I'm no girl, I'm all man."  He presses closer and the smirk on my face slips slightly.  A smirk comes onto his own face at this, it widens when I mock-glare at him.  He begins to lean closer...

"No Milly, you are squishing my mumma!  I'll save you Mummy!" Bobby starts slapping the back of Max's legs.  It couldn't have hurt at all but Max sinks to his knees (winking at me due to the position) and mock-howls in agony.

"Noooo.  The mighty Bobster has defeated me from my mission of squishing the beautiful Ronnie!  I am ruined!  I am dying!  Nooooooo...." He pretends to die, lying on the floor with his tongue stuck out and his eyes shut.  I'm giggling along with Bobby, then mock a curtsy.