6:24

"Apple?! Apple! Come one. Wake up!" My cheek stung and my eyes felt crusty. My throat hurt. Had I been screaming again?

"What? Where am I?" I shot up like a rocket, almost knocking Hal off the bed.

"You're in your room moron." He growled. My heart was racing and my head hurt. I groaned loudly, falling back into bed.

"What are you doing in my room?" I gurgled the words tiredly looking up at those silver eyes.

"You were screaming. Rather loudly. Fey sleeps like a rock so I thought I'd better wake you up and ask you politely to shut. Up." Someone was grumpy.

"Sorry. It's not like it's my fault I scream in my sleep." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh? What was your dream about?" He looked at me accusingly. What was his problem?

"I, uh...was," I took a deep breath, "I was ripping people's hearts out. It was," I shivered at the thought, "it was pretty gruesome." I wrapped my arms around myself to combat the sudden cold that crept into me.

"So in a way, it is your fault. You were the one who ripped people's hearts after all."

"Gee, you really know how to cheer up a person." I barked. He set something down on my nightstand with a considerable clunk. I looked over to see it was a dark brown coffee mug.

"Dink this. This will help." He said stiffly and walked out of the room.

I stared at the door for a few more moments, not knowing what I was waiting for. I reached for the cup. Knowing him he probably put poison in it. But as I looked in the cup I found it full of milk. Warm milk. Now I knew I was dreaming.

I took a small sip. It was delicious. It was a bit sweet with some mint. How did he even make this. I chugged it down. Not too long after I began to feel a bit sleepy. I closed my eyes and fell back into a dreamless sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After packing I found I didn't really need much. All I really needed was clothes, and a toothbrush. Did I need shampoo and conditioner? That's when it hit me. Where were we even going?

I ran down the stairs and found two boys, fast asleep. Fey was passed out on the floor, a flurry of blankets surrounded him. By the looks of it he had used the blankets as pillows. Clearly that didn't work with his sleeping patterns.

I pursed my lips at him, shaking my head. I looked at Hal and found my breath hitched. He was laying on his stomach, arm draped over the couch. Looks like someone won the bet of 'who got to sleep on the couch' last night. His black hair was fluffed up and messy. But what got me, what I couldn't believe, was the thin line of drool that was slipping past his lips and onto Fey's blanketed leg.

I let out a loud snot that I instantly covered with my hands.

After silently laughing for a good five minutes I decided it was time to wake up the sleeping beauties.

"Good morning princesses. Sleep well?" I asked while sitting on the coffee table. Fey was sandwiched in between the coffee table and the couch, and obviously didn't here me. But Hals soft snores stopped at the sound of my voice. One eye popped open to see me learning over him. He shut it, annoyed.

His body began to twitch a little as it prepared to get up. His hand ran over his face, and mouth. I snickered a little to see his eyes widen as his hands felt the drool. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Geez. Can't a guy wake up without getting laughed at by some imp of a girl." He barked, he was clearly embarrassed.

Fey's body began to twitch alive at our banter.

"Thanks for the milk last night by the way. How did you make it?" Hal's eyes dropped with wiriness as he looked at me in the dimly lit room.

"Just put some milk in the microwave. Put a little sugar in there. And then drop some tea leaves. Simple." He shrugged.

"What's going on? Why are we awake?" Fey groaned. He was rubbing his unnatural blue eyes.

"Apple woke us up. Blame her." Hal groaned.

"That's not very nice. I had a perfectly good reason for waking you." I stated. They both looked at me.

"Well? Are you going to tell is that reason?" Hal barked. I gave him a big, fake smile. He just scoffed and began to sit up, crossing his legs.

"I wanted to know where we were even going. Should I bring shampoo and conditioner? Did I have to pack food and supplies for our little journey?"

"Ugh! Why did you even have to bring a girl along Fey, this sucks!" Hal whined. I glared at him, sending him a silent message with my eyes that I wanted to rip out his pretty little eyes.

"Can't you two at least wait till...wait, what time is it?" I glanced at the clock on the wall.

"Er, 6:24." They both looked at me like I was insane. I gave them a bright smile.

Ok so I had waken them up pretty early, but I wanted to get to school early so I could find Ginger. I really needed to see my friend.

"Great. Just great. Not only do we have an imp as a companion, but one hell of an early riser." Hal complained. They both, I kid you not, they both fell back to their beds, at the exact same time, in the exact same way.

"Talk about friends." I mumbled under my breath.

"Why in the world would you wake us up this early Apple? Do you hate us?" Fey questioned.

"You don't want an honest answer to that. But I needed to get to school."

"Excuse me?! School?! You really think you're going back there?! Hell no!" Hal bellowed.

"I wasn't going to attend it moron. I just wanted to see Ginger. I need to talk to her." They were giving me a look like I was insane. Like they were the ones to talk, or look.

"Why would you need to talk to Ginger?" Fey asked. He looked at me like he was trying to make a new discover on some test subject.

"Oh my god. Fey. That's the anchor. I think." Hal said after looking at me for a few minutes.

"Oh! Duh! When does school start? Where would she even be? We have to-" Fey began to word vomit. His excitement was through the roof.

"Fey! Calm down. School starts at 7:20. I have first period with her. We all do. So let's just go to first period and we'll let Apple do her thing." I felt sick to my stomach. Is that why I wanted to talk to Ginger? I thought it was just because I wanted to see a friend. I guess I can't do anything without brining my inhuman dolliness into it. Was the even a word? 'Dolliness'? Probably not.

"Guys! Focus. Where are we even going after all that? I need to pack and stuff." I could feel my stomach twisting uncomfortably. I could feel my anxiety rising. I needed to not think of that right now.

"Oh yeah. Uh, Hal? We could always go to our Seattle location. That place has an extra room. And it has a large enough population that it shouldn't be hard to find souls slash not get found." They two boys exchanged a silent conversation with their eyes.

Suddenly they both nodded at something.

"Yeah. We'll head to Seattle. That sounds good. Get her used to feeding and killing-" my heart sank. I had forgotten about the fact that I had to kill to...I swallowed hard...feed.

There was footsteps coming from the stairs. We all looked up, ready to jump.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, Author here.
What is up with Hal? Talk about rude right?! So id love be to here what you think about the story so far. Do you love it? Do you hate it? Do you hate how much you love it? Let me know!

Love,
Aubs