Bored

Cooooolllllleeee I groaned from the couch. I was so bored.
"Wwhhhhaaaattt" he replied mocking me giving me his cute smile.
I'm bored I said looking up to him since my head was in his lap. He smirked down at me and gave me a kiss on the lips. He played with the top of my shorts. And my eyes widened. He laughed at my sudden reaction, I felt his hands going into my shorts only to find my clit. I closed my eyes from the pleasure he was giving me.

"Lay on your back" he said while taking his hand out of my shorts I did as he told me and he stood up. He got in front of me and unbuttoned my shorts once he took those off he played with my panties then looked up to meet my eyes.

"Baby you're soaked" he said giving me an innocent look. He pulled my panties off and lowered his head down to my heat. I felt his tongue swirl on my pussy. I moaned and grabbed his hair. He put pressure on my thighs probably to get me to stop moving around but i couldn't the pleasure was unbearable. He bit my clit (lol that rhymed) gently causing me to groan at the fact of him teasing me.

Oh fuck Cole I moaned closing my eyes

"Mmm yu tst so weet bbygrl" he groaned against my pussy. I moaned loudly which cause him to chuckle. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and knowing that, I knew i was gonna cum.

Cole I'm,I'm close I stuttered. He licked and flicked his tongue rougher making me grip his hair and force his head into my pussy even more. I felt him sucking and licking my clit making me moan loudly.

Cole I can't hold it i-I'm about to then I released I felt him lick it all up and crawl up to me giving me a kiss on the lips so I could taste myself.

"I should eat you out more often your so sweet" he said

I don't have a problem with that I said smiling