Shower

Your pov

I woke up in bed naked. I smiled from the night before. Joey and I had a heavy night in between the sheets. He was still sleeping, so I got up and went into the bathroom.

I turned on the hot water in the shower and waited for it to heat up. I looked in the mirror and noticed that I had hickeys on my neck. I shook my head smiling and stepped into the shower.

I shaved my underarms and legs first and washed them with soap. I got the cherry scented shampoo and applied it to my hair. I heard the bathroom door open and then joey got in the shower behind me.

He put his hands in my hair and started scrubbing it. I closed my eyes and let him do this. Once he finished I did the same to his hair. I stared into his eyes and I leaned in.

Kissing his soft lips his hands travels down to my hips. The kiss got more intense and touchy. His fingers trailed around my clit. I moaned softly and let him continue.

He kissed my neck and up and down my collarbone. I was moaning and I could feel his smirk against my skin. He stuck in two fingers making my moan out loudly.

He began to pump his fingers in and out at a fast pace. I held onto his shoulders for support. He pulled out his fingers and pinned me against the wall of the shower.

He hoisted me up and set me on his dick filling me up. I moaned as he groaned. I put one of my hands on the bar that held up the shower curtain and began to bounce. I tightened my walls around him occasionally making him moan.

"Oh fuck baby ah" he moaned. his eyes were clamped shut.

Oh fuck joey I moaned

"Ah last night you were tight he moaned
And you're right now" he said through another loud moan.

I rolled my hips making myself feel very good and I could tell it made he too cause we both let out a loud moan at the same time I went faster and felt myself getting close.

Joey I-I'm cl-

"Me too baby girl" he groaned. He thrusted into me three times and pulled out and came in the shower as well as me so I wouldn't get pregnant. We're waiting for when we're ready for a kid.

"Tonight I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week" he said into my ear as he stepped out.
Weeeeeelllllll.......shit. I thought to myself