《Chapter 1》

This story is dedicated to ashleytide for being such an awesome reader. <3

A rhythm of breathing, up and down, up and down. Quinn dreamt away, hearing her tiny snores and sounds in her sleep.

She rested her head on my chest, and I couldn't of thought of any moment more perfect than this, besides our wedding.

I paced nervously before walking out into the big church where everybody could see me. This was a big day, and I would end it with a wife.

I stood with the priest as everyone waited for by beautiful fiancé to walk through big, wooden doors.

The music started to play, and the doors opened slowly, making a loud creaking noise. I couldn't help but drop my jaw as I saw the most beautiful girl walk down the aisle.

Copper hair half up, half down bouncing in the most elegant way. Lace covered the whole dress inching down her arms and ending at the bottom, flowing behind her. When she reached me, our hands gravitated towards each others and we smiled.

"Beck John Castro, do you take Quinn Parker Jones to be the person that you'll share the rest of your life with, take care of when ill, love unconditionally?" I didn't hesitate for any second, and spoke the words that would start a long future.

"I do."

She laid peacefully, the moon shining bright on her skin.

The sun scurried up the sky, and I soon found myself travelling to the sound and smell of sizzling bacon.

"Good morning sweetie." Quinn pranced over to me, catching me off guard with a long kiss.

"Hi sweetheart, do I smell bacon?" I held her close in my arms.

"Not just any bacon." She smirked. I looked over at the table filled with food to see a plate of chocolate covered bacon in the middle.

"You're the best, I love you so much." I gave her one more peck on the lips and dug into the feast in front of me.

"We should go to the flee market today. I know you don't like it but can you go just for me?" She put on her puppy dog eyes and stared at me.

"Of course, anything for you my darling." The biggest grin inched across her face, and she dashed to our room, excited to get ready.

●○●○●

The air smelled fresh and new as we glided on our bikes. Bright bluebirds swooped down and chirped, making a beautiful sound along the way.

The sound of bustling people got closer as we approached town, and the flee market was in sight.

Quinn practically jumped off her bike and chained it up. I followed close behind as she strolled along.

Passing along a curved lamp with a handle on it, I was intrigued and picked it up.

"Hey honey look it's a genies lamp, let's get it."

"Why?" She tilted her head and questioned.

"Because it would go great in our living room! Look at these beautiful colors." I pointed out the swirls of lime, crimson, and yellow to her.

"Our living room colors are brown, orange and red, but whatever you say." She smiled and strode off to someplace else.

By the time we were home, it was late evening, and the sun started to melt into the sky.

I fought to keep my eyes open once I dropped into bed, but I lost the battle and shut them tight. Quinn curled up next to me and left to her dreams.

I felt funny the whole night, no dreams, but this feeling of discomfort. The only thing that bothered me:

I couldn't open my eyes.

It was as if someone took some gorilla glue and smeared it all over my waterline.

I could feel the sun creeping up, and I was relieved that my eyes burst open so quickly.

Something was off, and when opening my eyes I figured it out.

I wasn't in my house.

\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading my first chapter. This will be a short story and this chapter was just some background info on Beck and Quinn.

If you could take a moment and vote for my story that would be amazing!

Also, you might see a character or two from past stories of mine, but you'll have to read until the end to find out who.... ;)

I'm really excited to work on this story and I hope you enjoy it. Thanks so much!!

~Jillian~