2

I woke up to my alarm blaring not to far from my head. It was 6:30 in the morning and I leave for warped tour at 8 so I pushed the covers off of me and got up. I stretched then walked over to my dresser, I grabbed a black shirt that had a deer and roses on it in white print and some ripped black skinny jeans. I also grabbed some red lace panties and a red matching bra. I headed to the bathroom with my cloths in hand and turned on the shower I stripped out of my sleep cloths and got in when the water was right.
After my shower I dried off and wrapped the towel around my hair and put my cloths on. After that I grabbed my makeup bag and started on that I kept my makeup light. I put on foundation and some brown eyeshadow, I also did my eyebrows too. Then after my makeup was done I got my blow dryer and finished drying my hair.
I left it natural and pulled the center back and put on a black beanie. I walked back to my room to put on some socks and my combat boots. Then I pulled my phone off the charger and grabbed my two bags and walked downstairs. I checked the time seeing that it was 7:42 so I grabbed the keys to my black mustang and told my mom I was leaving.
"Okay dear have fun!" She yelled from the kitchen and I walked out shoving my stuff into the backseat. I quickly started the car and drove towards the highway.

After four long hours of driving I was there. I found a hotel and signed in. I put all of my stuff in my room and shoved the key and my ticket in my pockets. I grabbed my car keys and headed towards the venue. When I got the I quickly parked my car locking it after I got out. I walked towards the entrance handing the guards my ticket and getting a pass. I walked in and started freaking out externally. I was walking and as I was pulling out a cigarette from my pack I ran straight into someone.
"Fuck I'm sorry." I said grabbing my pack from the ground.
" Its alright." I heard a raspy voice say. And I swear my heart stopped beating.
"Uhh h-hi." I said trying not to freak out. Because standing in front of me was Andy Biersack.
After a few deep breaths I could talk.
"Um do you have a lighter I can borrow?" I ask him put my Cigarette to my mouth.
"Yes here ya go." He said hand me his lighter after he lit his own. As I grabbed it I felt his hand on mine and I felt butterflys in my tummy. I took the lighter and gave it back to him. I looked at his tattoo on his neck and seen the feather that was on it. I immediately pulled up the side of my shirt seeing that I had the same tattoo on my hip. I was shocked. I didn't expect my match to be him. He seen me looking at my side and seen what I was looking at.
"Andy baby there you are!" Juliet said walking over to us. He stomped his smoke out and I did the same I pulled my shirt down but not before Juliet seen my tattoo and glared at me.
"Come on babe you need to do sound check." Said pulling Andy away from me.