Part One ♥

Part One

Before the Fourth Ninja War started, thought she can walk around Konoha, The hidden leaf village and witness how beautiful their village is. This might be the last time Konoha would be this peaceful, she thought to herself.

She was staring at the mountain were all the Hokages' faces were drawn. Then she thought of Naruto. She remembered when she first Naruto. He was so troubled running away and telling everybody that he will become the Hokage someday. Hinata smiled at the thought of him.

She was enjoying the field's view, the humming of the birds, the sound of the dancing trees with the wind. There was a falls nearby so she decided to see the waters. While walking to the falls, she heard something. Like someone was making a sparring training with the water. She peeked behind the tree.

"N-naruto-kun." She said softly so Naruto wouldn't notice her. "Why is he doing here?" She asked herself.

Hinata hid behind the tree, breathing really hard. She wasn't ready to see him. She felt all the blood from her body rushed to her face. "What should I d-do?" Her voice was low and shy. She didn't want Naruto to see her like that, all red and shaking.

"Gotta...train...harder." She heard Naruto say. She looked behind the tree and saw Naruto doing his Taijutsu with the hard flowing falls.

She sat down. She thought of staying behind the tree and sneak out right after Naruto finished. She sighed.

"Ah!" She screamed when a dripping wet Naruto came down from the tree.

"Woah. It's just me, Hinata. What's wrong?" Naruto asked.

"N-naruto-kun." That is the only thing Hinata can say. She was speechless. She swore her face was becoming redder than a few minutes ago. Oh, my.

"Oh! Are you okay? Are you feeling sick? You look like a ripe tomato, Hinata-sama." Naruto held Hinata's forehead to check her temperature. She seems to be fine, Naruto thought.

Hinata gasped of Naruto's touch to her skin. She's going to pass out anytime soon now.

"Hinata? Are yo- ah!" Naruto was as fast as flash when she caught Hinata before she fell to the ground. Not again, Hinata thought. Hinata then, fell to Naruto's arms.

***

Meanwhile, Kiba was walking Akamaru around the village when his mother called him.

"Kiba! Come here for a moment!"

Kiba hissed. He was expecting a peaceful morning with Akamaru or maybe some random training at the forest. He was sure his mother is going to ask him do the household chores and it wasn't a good meaning of 'peaceful' for him.

"What is it?" Kiba asked annoyed.

Kiba's mother didn't like her son's attitude to her so she poked his head hard.

"Ow! What's that for?!" Kiba asked while rubbing his swollen head.

"That's not the right way to greet your mom, you stupid kid!"

"Ow, ow, ow!" Kiba kept rubbing his head to lessen the pain.

"Anyways, I want you to meet someone." As if on cue, a girl with blonde hair came out of their house. She was wearing a very short skirt with sleeveless top. Her forehead protector obviously shows she was a ninja of Konoha. She looked to bold and aggressive, Kiba thought.

"Hello there, nii-san." The girl waved her hair at him.

"Nii-san? Mom, who is she?" Kiba asked as she put his hands behind his head. He looked bored.