Airplanes

Bryana's point of view
5:40am was what I read on my iPhone as I was out the door to the airport to fly to Australia. I had a new modeling job over there not sure why it was so fair away I'm a Cali girl and going across the world alone was scary to me. I'm a new model I'm blonde skinny beautiful.. And single. i recently broke up with my ex boyfriend one of Bruce Jenners' son. He was my love but it didn't work out to good.
•••
Once I was on the plane we had to wait because some kids were late and I was in the middle sorta and on my iPod with my ear buds in listening to TØP as I looked up setting my iPod on my lap seeing 4 tall boys one with his hair shaved looked sorta Asian followed by a blue haired boy who had an eyebrow piercing and one with curly hair and dimples a sweet face with a tall blonde boy with his hair in a quiff followed as the three I said Asian,blue hair,tally sat in a row together leaving the curly haired boy alone looking for a seat as he put his carry on on the top as he saw me and smiled walking over "is this seat taken ma'am?" The 20/21 year old boy asked as I shook my head "no you can sit there" I said softly as he nodded taking a seat getting his phone out smiling as he looked down putting it on airplane mode as he put his seat belt on and I looked out the window sighing as I bit my lip seeing California slowly turning into what seemed like a small small small world and then I knew it I saw the clouds I thought about the different things about Australia when the boy next to ruined it by asking "sorry love got any gum?" He asked as I got my purse and handed it to him "there you go." I said softly as he smiled "thank you..I'm Ashton...Ashton Irwin." He smiled as I nodded "Bryana Holly." I said smiling shaking his hand as I saw his gorgeous eyes.. "Why are you flying to Australia?" I asked the boy as he smiled "I live over there.. My management is there too." He said as I nodded "why are you going to Australia cutie?" He asked as I bit my lip "modeling and i have to talk to some manager.."