chapter 3: Good Bye Dr. Maxis

It's come to the main day of richtofen executing his plan,he would kill Dr Maxis and his daughter but he didn't know how he would do it.He thought for hours and hours,until finally Maxis and Richtofen did a test on fluffy (samantha ' s dog) and it sadly died.At the time samantha was looking for fluffy but couldn't find her.So she went to ask her father and what she was unimaginable,it was fluffy on the floor still breathing samantha ran over there to help her dog,her father stood behind her making sure she was ok."Samantha we are sorry ill get you a new dog tomorrow" samantha was in tears,she couldn't bare to look at her father. So Edward took advantage of this opportunity and pushed Maxis into the teleporter along with his daughter. He locked the door."Edward let us out right now!"
"Daddy help me!" Samantha screamed at her father fluffy was no longer a dog she was now a hell hound.
"Edward let us ou-" before Maxis could finish his sentence richtofen had teleportered them "bye bye Dr Maxis" edward screamed at the top of his lungs he begun to laugh.
"Samantha"
"Yes Daddy" Samantha replied to her dad
"Can you do me a favour,
?" Maxis asks his daughter
"Yes anything" samantha replied
There was a moment of silence
"Kill all of group 935!!!".......