♫ Chapter 2: School

Cameron POV

Crap, I'm late. On my first freakin day.

Grabbing the keys I call out to my mother, telling her I'm off to school, I ran.

I turned on the ignition and sped off to school with my bag on the passenger seat. When I stopped at school I checked my hair and my clothes, swiping my hands down my jeans, I realized I was nervous. Wait, why should I be? It's a new start, no one knows me... Though my hair seems a bit messy.

Sighing, I grabbed a beanie and shoved it on before slinging my bag over my shoulders and walking into school. I wouldn't consider myself bad looking, it's the main reason why every girl I see is trying to throw themselves at me.

None of them caught my eye, though I caught a flash of honey brown hair. I blinked once, twice and opened my eyes again to see just the body of students.

I walked to the office to grab my schedule and spotted a group of girls in plated short skirts with a really tight white button up blouse. I awkwardly clear my throat as they turned to me, shooting me a flirty smile.

One of them with platinum blonde hair and green eyes walked up to me and puffed out her chest, exposing her cleavage. I gulped awkwardly, I do not know how to react to this.

"Your buttons aren't buttoned properly." I told her and gesture towards her chest.

The girl batted her eyelashes and pushed the fabric aside, showing more of her skin with a sultry smile, "Like it?" She asked in a high pitched voice.

I cleared my throat, "I'm not here to decide whether I like your clothes or not, but I suggest you button up. Uh, I need my schedule, please." I told her nicely.

I saw a flash of hurt in her eyes before she stretched her hand, running it down my arm and the other on my chest, "Do you need something else?" She asked.

I grabbed her wrists and put it back down, away from my body, "I'm not trying to be rude, but I really need to get to class and I don't like people touching me." I told her as polite as possible.

The girl huffed and grabbed my schedule while scribbling something on it. I sent a grateful smile as her face brightened up and walked away. I flipped it over only to realize she scribbled her number down. Groaning, I realized why she was so excited.

She thought I was going to hook up with her.

Just. Freakin. Great.

I quickly ran to my class, darting down the halls when, again, I saw the honey brown hair, I stopped momentarily and looked over. To see nothing again. Damn, I'm getting distracted.

I finally reached the door and and opened it, seeing the teacher holding an amused look on her face before gesturing me to come in. "We have a new student in this school. His name is Cameron. Introduce yourself, Cameron." She said.

"Uh hi, my name is Cameron Forests, I just moved here and I play the drum and the guitar." I told then awkwardly. A guy raised his hands and stood up, "Do you play sports?"

"I swim and play basketball sometimes." I answered with a half smile and a shrug.

Another girl raised her hands, "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked when another girl bumped her elbow, telling her it's disrespectful.

I chuckled and shook my head, "No, I don't." Immediately I saw her face brighten up as all the girl giggled. I cringed inwardly, I should have told them I had a fake girlfriend.

"Right, Mr. Forests, take a seat." The teacher told me.

The rest of the class flowed smoothly and I even made some friends. We're now sitting together at lunch while the guys rate girls from 1-10.