Chapter One

This Fanfic will usually be in Emmi's POV. I'll tell you if it changes. Enjoy! ☆♡☆ Lily

Okay so I'm not totally ignored. My parents know I exist, they love me and make sure I'm okay. My siblings know and love me. They just don't notice that I'm just Emmi. Nothing special. Thy take away my spot light when I have it and over shine compared to me. Sure I've got a good voice, but no one says they want to hear it. Avia is considered the talented singer/actress other than Gavin who sings. But Gavin plays a lot of sports and super caring, that's what he's known for. Brock is known for being a funny, super-hero-lovng, energetic little boy who loves school. Daxton is known for being adorable and being Brock's little sidekick. Daxton is the baby of the family, so he's heavily adored and most of the time has the camera on him. That's just how it is.

Mainly what I'm trying to say is everybody has a place, I guess I don't. I used be known as adorable babytard. Blonde hair and a loud laugh. When-you're-happy-and-you-SMILE girl. Than Brock came along. We were all pushed to he side. It wasn't so bad, by I was also still pretty shy at that point. Than Daxton. Adorable blonde hair blue eyed Daxy pants. I became a middle child. You know what people say about middle kids, ignored and not adored. Avia got a bunch of different roles to play, and I was still a backround character.

Than comments flowed in.
"Babytard is so annoying!"
"Emmi always copies Avia'
"Avia and Emmi are so bratty"
"babytard needs to shut up"
"God Emmi is SO STUPID"
"Why does Emmi even try? She knows Avia is a better singer"
"babytard sounds like a dying walrus when she sings"
"Emmi is so ugly unlike Princesstard"

I told myself not to get sad. I tried to tell myself haters gonna hate. I talked to Avia and showed her the comments. She said they're just gonna hate and everyone gets them. She said not worry. It kills me she doesn't notice what she does sometimes. I guess I can't change that though.

So like I always have been, I decided to disappear on to the shadows of my family. Become silent.