Do you need some help?

"My feet are hurting!" I yelled out while we were walking to yet another clothes store to get even more new clothes for Cat and Olivia. They giggled. I looked at them furiously.
"It is not funny! I'm very serious!" I looked forward with a stubborn not listening to you two face.
"Let's get some coffee then! My feet are hurting too, tbh." Cat said.
Cat was petite and very cute, like really cute. Her voice was sweet and soft but if you messed with her, ohhh then it's on bitches.
We entered the nearest cafe and ordered the usual: a medium soy latte, decaf, with a shot of vanilla syrup for Olivia, a pink frappucino for Cat, and for myself a medium chocolate dream, coffee with hit chocolate and whipped cream and fudge blocks (we don't get coffee often otherwise I would have some kind of disease and I would ten times as fat as I am right now).

We looked around if we could spot any cute boys. It's a ritual we do. We pick a cute boy and then do a voice over of what he thinks and it always turns out that he has a foot fetish and is very fond of picking his nose and massaging his grandma's feet so he can smell his hands afterwards to smell the old lady foot smell he loves.
We looked around three times before I saw him.
He was tall, had dark hair, broad shoulders and the eyes of an angel. I pointed to him and Olivia immediately started to voice over the guy.
She started in a very annoying and exaggerated British accent. "I love me some coffee, especially here. Without my 5 cats at home, Mr. Norrix always gets so upset when he smells the scent of coffee so I have to drink it here."
We all laughed. "That was weird." I said before taking a sip of my delicious cup of coffee. I adjusted my position to sit more comfortably on the chair and said to Cat that it was her turn.
She batted her eyes 5 times before she looked at him and started to talk. "I really don't like it when mother and father are nagging about how I should apply for a real job," she said in also an very exaggerated British accent. "Because making cards for special occasions is a real job father and mother!"
The guy adjusted his glasses and looked around, almost catching us staring at him but all of us looked away just when he saw us.
We all started laughing and didn't go on with the game. We sat silently for a moment and then started talking about how amazing this trip to London had been.
"I still cannot believe our parents let us do this! I mean I would not have trusted us going here if I were my own parent." Olivia said jokingly.
"I can't believe we are leaving in two days." I said a little sad.
"That doesn't matter," said Cat. "We still have to go to harrods and I think that will be an excellent end for our London trip."
I laughed a little bit.
"Yes it'll be awesome!" I said looking at both Cat and Olivia.

Hey! Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! This is part 1 of this chapter! More coming soon!
Please vote, comment and follow if you liked it 😊
Love, from Kaz!