one - petrify

Violetta Mauve glided effortlessly through the shadows crowding the streets of New York. Adventure was a word that many used to describe the raging city and Violetta was hungry for it. Petrifying was a great fear for her. Most didn't lose control of their emotions and they had phobias of death which she didn't cower from as she was immortal.
She lifted her lavender head and smiled at the huge silver skyscraper. Magnus was always one for excessive perfection. That was one of the things they had in common. She lifted her thin pale finger and pressed the buzzer.
"Magnus, it's an old friend!", she  declared uncertainly.
She still had no idea how to define their relationship even after four centuries of being in each others company. Impatient, she flicked her glowing fingers and with one swift motion she had entered the flat.
**
After a day of answering to every beck and call of his annoying customers, Magnus let himself into his apartment hoping to get some rest. But what he didn't expect to see was Violetta Mauve, ex-girlfriend/best friend lounging on his couch - talking into a phone - in a pair of sweat pants, that hung to her curves in a way that made his heart stutter. Her back was turned and he could see the sharp outline of her shoulders - she had always been on the skinny side, but he prayed she was eating. She dialled a number on Magnus' glittery blue landline.
"Hey, Raynor! So nice to talk to you again. Yes. I would love to see you but I'm not allowed into Idris without permission.", she uttered cheerfully - there was a pause - "Oh. I'm in Magnus' house. No, he's not home yet. Tessa still away at Wrangel Island and she's worrying me. She mopes around the time - crying and hugging. And I hate being hugged. Yes, I know.", Magnus yearned to hear the other side of the conversation. "No. Me and Magnus are not together again. I just don't think the path that I took around three hundred years ago was the right one", Magnus stiffened."I'll stay safe. Yes, I promise!", she tipped get head back of the couch and laughed - her light purple hair curling on the floor, he remembered when he used to cut her long curls and wondered if she'd cut then since. "Stop the interrogation! Alright, good day Ragnor. Yes - I love you too - you sexy green cabbage.", then she cut the phone. Sexy?!
Magnus could top that vomit colored warlock any day! Vio was his! And he would prove it.
How exactly are you going to that? His subconscious hissed threateningly. "Vio?", Magnus asked, in suprised voice.
Wow he thought - my acting is amazing. "Magnus!", her head whipped around and Vio stood up gracefully winding her delicate arms around his torso warily," I didn't hear you come in."
"I'm quite soundless", the cat eyed warlock replied - looking straight into the witch's mesmerising eyes. They were a deep purple normally but changed shades at every emotion. At the moment they were a light lavender -happiness. They were in a trance and before either could break it Magnus leaned in - pressing his feverish lips against her agonising cool ones. She let out a gasp, clearly surprised by his under lying intentions but eventually melting into the kiss. Magnus sighed contently as she tugged the ends of his gelled green hair. "Magnus...", Violetta purred seductively.
Magnus slipped her tank top strap aside and began to trail kisses down her neck, collarbone and breast bone.
A moan erupted from her throat as she threw her head back, forcing Magnus' mind to race. Not to be out done, she trailed her fingers over his rapidly beating heart. She grabbed hold of bright primrose shirt and ripped it in two. Magnus was surprised at her passion but shrugged of his shirt anyway. He lifted his fingers and snapped leaving blue sparks in their wake. They landed on his soft bed in his bright orange bedroom. Vio tensed under Magnus' toned body. "Violet?", Magnus inquired, staring down at the beautiful women underneath him, with an anxious expression etched onto her face. "Magnus...", she whispered, struggling to sit up and slip her grey tank top back to place,"I-I can't do this...".

"Can't do what?", Magnus whispered astonished.

"I can't...It feels wrong...", Violetta stuttered.