Feelings. :Chapter 6

His emotions in that moment over ran him causing unimaginable strength in his movements, it allowed him to escape the hold in which they placed him. Having him wrapped up in the patience bed to stop him from escaping. His Kagune, different from many it was unique in the sense, there was only one other like it. A rinkaku in its incomplete state of kakuja. Arthur's eyes widened in a manic manner.

"My pet already in his kakuja state. Ahh, this is what happens when you take a ghoul which was on the brink of death and placing it in a human. Interesting."
His face went from manic to an intriguing look, you could see how fascinated he was by the fact that a normal boy aged 19 could have such great power; equal to maybe an S rated ghoul to the CCG.

The boy cried and wailed as he escaped the wrapping he was put in and charged with a yell at Arthur.

The anger and worry in the boys eyes could be seen; he was scared. Alone in a world with no support, no parents. The charge opened as his kakuja formed a spear shape in front of the boy causing anything in the way to be destroyed instantly, it stabbed Arthur in the chest.
"My pet" Arthur said in his manic voice as he was lifted into the air, he reached out to the boys face to touch him on the cheek as if a parent would to their child. The boy screamed and his kakuja deformed from its spear opening outwards breaking Arthur into several pieces with blood spewing everywhere in the room causing a brink of colour in the dark black.

The boy ran, ran as fast as he could the kakuja had disappeared at this point and he was in the open with his eyes the original pale blue he was in the heart of Tokyo with people just walking past him he would be there crying kneeling down.

'I'll die. Alone'

His first ever feelings, since that day and they were still sadness. He would never find happiness in emotions when he looked at everyone walk past him, the families he saw; he was envious. There was no good emotions in him left. What would come of this? He headed home. He thought it was home at least the last place he could trust. On the way he had time to think.

He had to take the same path from the summer because it was still blocked by the police. Well the police had disappeared but there was the police line, this time you could see where they had outlined bodies. There was a death there. But the outline didn't just have a human body but a ghouls; he knew this because of the shape of a tail coming from the body, there was one tail coming from it. Still he wouldn't acknowledge it after the interaction he just had. It was night time. The night was dark and the sky was filled with clouds, dark grey clouds which covered the sky. Little light could be seen. He walked towards home.

"I smell something nice"

"Me too"

They sniff around sitting on the ledge, they see the boy walk past and the strong aroma passes by. It was like the scent of a perfect human dinner.
"Haha, let's get him."

The boy unknowingly walked into a ghoul trap. Obviously he wasn't a full ghoul. He still had human in him so the scent of a human was fresh. He was bit on the left upper shoulder. The boy. 'Why? I thought I was a ghoul! Why am I being bitten' he didn't scream in agony but he could feel the tingling as his kakuja reappeared stabbing the ghoul in the stomach. The ghoul felt so much pain.

"Your a ghoul?" He said terrified. Before dying.

The other ghoul screamed. "You're going to pay for that!"

He ran at the boy. The boy didn't move but the control of his kakuja was incredible, before the ghoul could release his kagune, the boy's kagune aimed was already in the ghouls head.
"You're powerful" the ghoul dropped to the ground. Dead.

He walked home. Ignoring what just happened the boy had no emotions, what had happened to him? His anger was stronger but it was different. He felt a sort of justice in what he had done but in a way it worsened him.

'This is my life now'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Dun Dun Dun. I like it so far•

~Started: 2nd April 2016
~Finished: 2nd April 2016