Im not alone. :Chapter 8

"Your mother left you, right Hibi?" Loki questioned him.

The boy looked at them all and nodded. It wasn't something he wanted to tell them at this point in time but he knew they were his friends. He looked down in sadness for the first time. He looked down towards the floor.

"you should've told us, its all good, we would've helped you get money and live." Ishee said.

They were his friends the boy knew that now. hIs smile was finally shown after a decade of waiting. He was finally happy for once. 'they are my friends' he laughed. "Thank you"

The smell. His eyes widened, 'one of them, they are excatly like me; they are a ghoul.' He didn't want to say anything, they just got to be together properly since a long time.

the day past they had fun and now it was their time to leave.

"we'll cya tomorrow at school, right Hibi?" Loki said.

he nodded and then the group left, but that distinctive smell followed their trail. he forgot all about it until now, he didn't notice it until now. Who was it? who had the smell. I need to know. he went to bed.

Behind the name

why would they call him 'hibi'? it didn't seem like that was his actual name and why is the writer calling him by 'the boy'. His name will come in all good time my readers, however i will tell you whats behind the nickname 'hibi', it was short for the boys real name (obviously). it came from when Loki and the boy first met, this was after the situation with the boys mother and Loki was his only friend as he couldn't talk to Ai after that point; Loki invited him into their group, Nemu, Ishee and Loki because the boy was at the top of the class no one wanted to talk to him as they were jealous of the boy but at the same time an envy and hatred towards him.

"Pfft, look at him, all alone again, he deserves it for being such a teachers pet.""he needs help.""just because he is rich."

They would say a lot of things about him but Loki was the one who protected him. He swung at the boys.

"speak about Hibi again! I dare you!" The boys would run off at that point. Loki was his first friend. again. He smiled at the boy. "thats your nickname now" Loki laughed and left a smile at the boy before reaching out his hand and helping 'Hibi' up.

Hibi accepted his name, he liked it. But his sudden change caused them to drift apart; not beacuse of Loki but because Hibi started to stop talking to them and this ws around the same time, Ai had joined their group.

Ai randomly joined the group one day when Hibi saw her lonely he told Loki to go over to her, she was on the rose red rusted swing in the park. (the park is important it has a significance you will see in the next book). Loki walked over and said "hey, do you wanna come over to us guys, we are cool you know." He lifted his thumb and gave a thumbs up while closing one eye and she smiled at him and she walked over and started talking to everyone but Hibi was too scared too say anything. It caused him to close up and stop talking because she reminded him of everything.

He was in bed

He went to bed and sat their thinking through the night what he should do. 'Should I go back to the academy, soemone might find out im a ghoul but i did say to Loki and the others I would go; I don't know what to do'. His thoughts eventually made him fall asleep and in the end he chose to not go to school but head to a place where he could buy a book, he gained a sudden interest in books after his mother died, it was something he could enjoy by himself. He also thought ill go to that new cafe.

new cafe.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

• Nom Nom, this chapter was hard to write; sorry it's short the next one will be much longer. •

~Started: 2nd April 2016
~Finished: 2nd April 2016