Am I Happy Or Sad To Begin With [2]

Una's POV

"Una ah!" Yerin and Momo came over to me.

Oh I forgot to tell you guys! Momo is my new friend! She's very friendly and nice to me!

But Yerin usually, we don't see each other because she goes to the club or have a date with her boyfriend with idk what name!! She said so many names and forgotten the rest!

Last week, she said 'I'm going on a date with Jimin oppa!'

Then this week she said 'I'm going on a date with Luhan oppa!'

'What about Jimin?' Momo asked her.

'who's that? I never heard of him, like ever. Well I have to go bye!'

I mean like at least remember your exes. she has like 32 exes (we have about 100 boys in our school). Yes ladies and Joshua (You know what I am talking about), 32 EX-BOYFRIENDS OF HERS.

I'm now being really cautious of her because, who knows? What she can do.

I'm currently at the lunch area right now sitting with SEVENTEEN and Momo.

The boys were really playful. LIKE REALLY.

"And she was like, oh my goodness like oh my, does she think she can surpass the one and only Boo Diva?" Seungkwan was talking.

"Hey oppas!" Yerin came.

"Hi Yerin." I said then the rest followed after me.

"Not talking to you." She said.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"My problem is you." Yerin said.

-Blank-

No one's POV

"You think I want to be a friend of you? You're so ugly." Yerin said as she poured water on Una.

"No one wants to be a friend with a girl who is so ugly under her cake make up like you too." Una said.

"Thats kind of true. They be friends with you just to get money well except for Una unnie." Momo said.

"You sl-" Joshua cuts Yerin.

"Yah! No swearing!"

"What ever." Yerin walks away.

"Lend me your basketball." Una asked Jeonghan.

She stood up and threw the basketball forcefully at Yerin.

"Yaaah! My beautiful hair is ruined!" Yerin said.

Una picked up the ball and ran back.

"Here you go." Una said as she had her usual, sweet and innocent eye-smile.

"Thanks." Jeonghan replied.

"Una, why do you have so many exercise books and thick books?" Seungkwan asked.

"I use the exercise books to throw at people and the thick books to hit people." Una said.

"Oh my f-" Vernon being cut off by Joshua.

"NO SWEARING!!" Joshua shouted.

Una took out her exercise book and threw it at the two boys.

"I have some tennis balls to throw it at people too. They're my weapon!" Una said happily.

Everyone suddenly blocks themselves.

"I'm not going to hit you this time." Una said.

"Hey you!" ____ said.