Oh My God, don't you dare

Mafuyu's Pov

Sasha gobbled my borscht down like his life depended on it. A warm feeling suddenly spread through my arteries like fire. Could this be.........it? But what is it? I have never felt this way before about anyone else. It's new to me. How should I react to this? Scream in joy or fear? Cower or face it?

I was still racking my brains while getting ready to sleep. When my bedroom door suddenly creaked open. I jumped in fright and turned around. A silhouette stood in the doorway. I gulped ad was just about to scream for Sasha when I noticed that it IS Sasha. I breathed a sigh of relief. Of course it's him. Only he doesn't bother knocking the door. Silly me. Just then, Sasha walked in with nothing on but a towel that is wrapped around his hip. That's when I knew that Alexander Nikolaevich Hell has the full power to destroy my whole being.

He sashayed in with his towel on and nothing else. My breath got stuck in my throat. Holy Athos. He. Is. Beautiful. Defined abs stood out prominently on his lean body. His chest looked like it is sculpted on him. And his high cheekbones looked like they were God's. I felt as if there was something wet at the side of my cheek and jolted with a start. I had been drooling, oh my god. Crap, if Sasha knew that I had been drooling over his body, he would never let me hear the end of it. Somehow.........the smirk of his face tells a whole different story........

"Done watching, love? Or is it my turn?"

I startled at the sound of his husky voice and found him smirking at me. My face grew hot as I turned away. "Oh My God, don't you dare. I have no idea what you are talking about, Hell." 

I could feel his grin and stare burning into my back. "I meant if you are done checking me out, because I would hate for you to stop." Oh. My. God.

I swung back and found him chuckling at his own joke. Oh yeah? Well let's see how long he could keep this stupid facade up. I decided to play along.

I gave him a sultry smile and bit my lip, hoping that I actually look seductive and not like the idiot that I was feeling. I could see his Adam apple bob up and down as he took a step back. I mentally cheered for myself as newfound courage flooded my body. Feeling bolder, I swung my legs up onto the mattress and crossed them. I lowered my eyes and peeked at him through my eyelashes. Good, he is retreating slowly. He mumbled something incoherent and rushed out of the door. I chased him out, and that was good, so why am I feeling so empty now?

Sasha's POV

"I....uhh....I gotta go."

I mumbled and ran out, feeling my hard-on pressing against me while I ran down the stairs to my own bedroom. Mafuyu had looked so sexy back there, I couldn't help my feet from moving forward. It had taken all my self-control and willpower to not take her there just like that. My willpower was as tough and hard as iron, my specialty. But all it took for Mafuyu was to cross her long creamy legs together and to bite her lip for my willpower to crumble down like dust. It took me 7 years to make it that strong but it just fell like that after a few seconds. Mafuyu was my kryptonite, there was no doubt. No matter how I tried to dissuade myself. The hard, cold truth was there, the fact that I would have jumped off a cliff if she told me to.

I just got out of a shower, but now I need another one. An icy-cold shower, with the images of Mafuyu naked and thrown over my shoulders. Shit, that made my semi-erect dick become full-blown again. I need to calm down. She was my Maria, so that means that I could touch her breasts whenever I wanted to. That was good enough, for now. because I knew that in the future to come. I wouldn't be able to hold myself back, if this episode replays.

Heyheyhey, come va guys!!!!!!! From our last short Italian lesson, what have we learnt? That 'come va' means 'what's up'. Yayyyyy. Sorry guys, I'm still high on drugs, hehe. So yeah, after this short chapter, I have a qotd for you guys. Who likes the way Mafuyu made Sasha hard like that?? Please answer in the comments below and vote for this!!!!! Thank you!!!!