Relax, I won't hurt you.....Not much, anyway

Heyyyy guys!!! Come va!!! I'm so sorry that I won't be able to update much during the next month, cause my exams are coming and I can't use my com that much anymore! But don't worry because after my exams I will be able to update again. Once again, to all my readers, thank you for supporting this book! If there are like more than 100,000 views, then I might consider publishing this on Amazon! Please do support this drive or something, haha. Thank you for all your support, guys! We can make this work! Please do also check out my other books as well!!! Vote and comment on this chapter! Thanks!!!!

Mafuyu's POV

This is obviously stupid in the eyes of an outsider but to me, this is not. In fact this is pure genius! Only by seduction could a woman get what she wants. Ok, maybe there ARE other ways to go about, but in my defense, that was the only way then! I basically threw myself at him and he is obviously disgusted with me. Who wouldn't? If it were me I would have been disgusted with me too. In fact. I would slap myself! I rubbed my shoulders, feeling somewhat dirty inside, like I had just committed a sin. Which maybe I had. I curled up into a small ball, hearing the water crash down like a waterfall upstairs and heaving a sigh. Sasha must be so disgusted with me that he had to take a bath to rid himself of all the grime and dirt coming from me. I feel like taking a bath myself. Maybe I should.

"Two o' clock and I wish that I was sleeping

You're in my head like a song on the radio
All I know is I got to get next to you
Yeah I got to get next to you
Sitting here turning minutes into hours
To find the nerve just to call you on the telephone
'Cause You don't know that I got to get next to you

[Chorus:]
Maybe were friends
Maybe were more
Maybe it's just my imagination
But I see you stare just a little too long
And it makes me start to wonder
So baby call me crazy
But I think you feel it too
Maybe I, Maybe I
Just got to get next to you (I got to get next to you)

I asked around and I heard that you were talking
Told my girl that you thought I was out of your league
What a fool, I got to get next to you, whoa
Yeah it's five in the morning and I can't go to sleep
'Cause I wish, yeah I wish that you knew what you mean to me
Baby let's get together and end this mystery, oh

[Chorus:]
Maybe were friends
Maybe were more
Maybe it's just my imagination
But I see you stare just a little too long
And it makes me start to wonder
So baby call me crazy
But I think you feel it too
Maybe I, Maybe I
Just got to get next to you

Whatcha got to say? Whatcha got to do?
How ya get the one you want to want to get next to you?

Whatcha got to say? Whatcha got to do?
How ya get the one you want to want to get next to you?

Whatcha got to say? Whatcha got to do?
How ya get the one you want to want to get next to you?

Whatcha got to say? Whatcha got to do?
How ya get the one you want to want to get next to you?
Yeah, yeah, to want to get next to you

[Chorus:]
Maybe were friends
Maybe were more
Maybe it's just my imagination
But I see you stare just a little too long
And it makes me start to wonder
So baby call me crazy
But I think you feel it too
Baby call me crazy
But I know you feel it too
Maybe I, Maybe I
Just got to get next to you
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I got to get next to you"

I snorted. Yeah right, like things will actually be like that. Honestly, I didn't think Sasha would actually try that with me. Like I'm the one that he will want.

Shaking my head, I stepped into my shower and let the hot water run all over my body, relaxing my muscles and soul. Ahhhhhh, now this is the life. What could be better than this, I thought to myself as I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a big, fluffy towel. I reached for my clothes, only to remember that I didn't actually brought any in with me. Damn it, I cursed.

I exited the bathroom and almost fainted in fright. "Oh my God, what the hell, Sasha???!!!! What the heck are you doing on my bed?" I knew I asked for something better than that awesome shower I just had but God, I sure didn't ask for this! Seriously, is God screwing with me now too? I stalked towards the cupboard to get my clothes, ignoring Sasha's heavy breaths in the room when all of the sudden, I felt myself being pushed towards a corner. I yelped. What was this?

"Sasha, what are you doing? Let me go!! I'm....I'm not...."

Sasha cut me off, like the impatient ass he is.

"Relax, I wouldn't hurt you, not much anyway. I need to talk to you." Talk?

"Jesus Christ, can't you do that on the bed? Must you come and grab me like some hooligan or something? For your information, Alexander, I. Am. Not. Wearing. Any. Clothes!" I punctuated every word clearly for the last sentence.

"I....never mind, that's not important." Sasha turned to his right and.....was that a blush?

"Ha, you're blushing!"

He swung around violently, his face beet red now. "I most certainly am not."

"Oh please. It says so on your face. Now if you'll excuse me, I really need to change." I grabbed at a shirt and some shorts. I heard some mumbles behind before the door closes. I breathed a sigh of relief. Finally I can change in peace. Was that too much to ask for? Pulling on my shorts, I couldn't help but wonder. What did he really want to talk to me about? It must be important, for him to corner me like that. Could it be.....about....that....No. No it can't. That never happened, remember? It's not important to you, all the more not important to him!! My mind yelled at me. Ok, chill mind. I jumped at the sudden phone ring. Oh Jesus, that scared me. I picked it up. Oh, it's Yuri. Wonder what he wants....

------------------------------------------

Sorry anime fans for waiting for so long!!!!! I admit, I have been losing interest in this story, but I am so surprised that many of you still stood by this story and have been asking for updates. Thank you so much for supporting this story. Watashi wa anata ohajitaematsu!!!!! I am currently writing a Harry Potter story, so for those who are interested, please do check it out!!!

You can follow me here at remus_lucian on twitter.
Silver Er on facebook
SilverEr on instagram

Thank you so much fellow anime fans!!!!!