thirty seven

Taehyung was still looking for friends which seem to be not working very well.

And Ally was the one who had Taehyung's old phone, meaning, Ally got all of the messages Jungkook had sent to Taehyung.

Ally POV (What's good Ally, what's good)

I got the messages Jungkook had sent to Taehyung and I didn't know how to react so I just ignored them.

There is no way I will let Jungkook get in touch with Taehyung every again. Didn't Jungkook and Taehyung break up? Why is he still texting him?

Well, not like I care anyways.

3rd person POV

Days passed by and Jungkook gathered the courage and started texting Taehyung everyday and Ally would receive them but would completely ignore it.

-

Wednesday 20:49 pm
Why do you never reply to me?
>sent<
-seen-

Wednesday 20:52 pm
I know you read my messages
>sent<
-seen-

Thursday 3:57 am
I can't sleep..
>sent<
-seen-

Friday 11:39 am
I hate you
>sent<
-seen-

Friday 11:41 am
No scratch that. I love you
>sent<
-Seen-

-
One day Ally got tired of Jungkook's texts and decided to reply back to him.

As soon as Jungkook felt his phone buzz he took his phone out. His heart was beating rapidly when he saw Taehyung's name on the screen. he tapped the notification open and frowned when he read it.

From Taehyung:

Sunday 13:08 pm
Jungkook, stop texting me. You should know that I'm happy now and I want you to be happy too. Forget about me and move on. Please don't message me from now on

He was devastated but a little part of him was happy that Taehyung replied.

To Taehyung:

Sunday 13:12 pm
Im glad you're happy. I wish I could move on from you..

Jungkook sighed and put his phone back.

Jungkook then received another text and he thought it was Taehyung replying to him so he didn't bother checking it. He just sat on his bed staring at blank space.

Then his doorbell rang. He slowly walked to the door. He then saw Jimin standing there.

"Yah are you okay?" Jimin worriedly asked Jungkook

"Y-yes" Jungkook forced a smile "why wouldn't I be?"

Jimin smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Why didn't you reply to my text?" Jimin asks pouting

"I-i guess I forgot to check my texts" Jungkook said

Jimin nodded they sat down.

"So" Jungkook started "How are things going on with Yoongi hyung?"

Jimin immediately felt his cheeks heat up "y-yah w-what are you t-taking about?" Jimin tried to protest

"I saw everything at the party" Jungkook smiled

"Y-yah I'm hungry bring me food" Jimin ordered to avoid anymore embarrassment from the younger

"Okayokay" Jungkook smiled

Just after Jungkook left, his phone buzzed. Jimin was confused so he took Jungkook's phone and tapped the notification open

From Taehyung:

Sunday 13:58 pm
You have to. I'm not the one for you and you're not the one for me. Bye Jungkook. Don't text me from now on ever

Jimin POV
I was shocked knowing that Jungkook still hasn't moved on from that jerk. I was surely mad at Taehyung for being so disrespectful towards Jungkook and telling him to stop texting him. Why can't he just let Jungkook le his feelings out? Why can't he understand Jungkook? Oh right that's cause he's a fucking jerk.

I was so angry that I replied to him

To Taehyung:

Sunday 14:02 pm
Hello dick. This is Jimin. What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you see that Jungkook is in love with you? Jungkook used to always smile and be cheerful but not anymore. He's stopped laughing. Even smiling whole heartedly is a rare thing. I know Jungkook is hurting and you do too. You just choose to ignore it. You and I both know Jungkook loves you to death and will always do no matter how much you hurt him. He will always see the good in you no matter how messed up you get. You were his first true love and I'm sure he never thought of falling in love and getting all this in return. You were supposed to prove Jungkook how great love can be but you did the exact opposite. All he wanted was someone who he can rely on and trust. Was that too much for you? If giving back some love to someone who gave you the world is hard for you,then you're a fucking weak bitch. He's sad and I know that. I thought he'd move on within a few days but he didn't. I found out that he still writes to you. He finds time to write to you and what you do is tell him to stop? At least show a little appreciation. All he's given you love, loyalty and support. And what have you given him? Oh that's right. Pain. You should be ashamed of yourself.
-sent-