This Is My Fault

Announcement at the end!! Stay tuned!

"Mark, leave me and her alone!!" Jack shouted, still pinned Mark against the wall. Mark punched Jack and he fell backwards.

I was in awe.

Mark growled as he grabbed Jack. Jack stood up and punched Mark.
"You won't ever leave me alone with her!" Jack said, as Mark slams him against the wall. "Well, if you didn't get in the way, this wouldn't have happened!" Mark growled.
"Well, if you didn't fucking cheat, you would still have her love!!" Jack said.

I couldn't take it.

I ran into my room, and locked the door. "This is all my fault!" I cried into the pillows. I sob into the pillows for hours and hours. The fight between the two men getting louder by second. "J....J....Jack don't get hurt..... Jack and Mark.....they are friends.....THEY ARE ONLY FIGHTING BECAUSE OF ME!" I screamed into the pillow.

"Why?" I thought. Why did they? I'm not special. (Lies! You are super special) I shouldn't be cared for!

What if I just left? I left their lives, and never came back?

I dried all the tears with tissues and breathed in.

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe it

Breathe out

Okay... I'm fine...

I unlocked the door, and slowly walked out, surprised at what I saw.

Jack. Bloody.

Mark. Bloody.

"Before, I start crying again, get yourself washed, and stop fighting." I said, looking at the wall.
Mark and Jack looked at each other with worried faces, then anger.
"I said GO!" I shouted. I can take it. I can. I really really. Can I? Yes, yes, yes I can.
After a couple of minutes, Jack and Mark came in, all bruises cleaned, and sat at the couches.

I sat next to Jack.

"Why were you guys fighting?" I asked.

Jack started talking over each other, arguing, threatening each other.
I bit my lip.

"I'm leaving." I said.

Jack looked at me with worried eyes and Mark looked confused.

"The only reason why you guys are fighting is because of me. So I leave, the problem is solved." I said. I know there's more to it but I can't take it anymore. "Y/n..." Jack said, but stopped when I raised my hand.
I shook my head. Don't. Jack, just don't.

And I grabbed all my things, stuffed everything in a large suitcase bag.

"And don't fight anymore...." I said, before leaving the room, Jack jumped up.

"Jack don't-" I was cut off by Jack's connected lips. "Y/n, if you leave, I can't live without you." Jack whispered, so Mark couldn't hear.

Then Mark shouted, "I LOVE HER!"

My eyes snapped open.

My face was in a wet pillow. Jack and Mark were still fighting outside. I didn't leave.

"Mark, leave for now. Y/n is probably crying inside, I..... I will let you know when we can talk instead of fighting." Jack said, his voice was hoarse. "I'll leave only because of that reason." Mark said, his voice fading away.

After two minutes, the door closed. And footsteps got closer.

"Y/n? Y/n, are you okay? Open the door please, it's Jack." Jack said, his voice rough but worried. I got up and opened the door.

"Y/n, are you- oh my god..." Jack said, wiping the tears off my face.
Not as bloody and bruised as my dream, but just enough to make me cry into Jack's chest. "This is all my fault." I said, muffled. "What do you mean, Y/n?" Jack said. I just cried more.

Mark why did you hurt reader-chan?? I will smack you!!!

Mark: No, Nervy, don't!

Too late!!

Mark: NERVY NOOOO!!!!

Smacks Mark. Mark falls to the floor.

Don't hurt my reader!!

Lol, anway!!
The Markiplier X Reader "Best Friend, Sister In Law" is up on my profile so for whoever wants to read it can read it! If you want to read my other readers like "This Is My Reality" or "If I Bumped Into Markiplier" they are also in my profile so check them out if you want to!!!
Also, I want to thank beautyqueen2222 for the lovely shoutout. CHECK HER OUT! She makes some Markiplier X Reader lemon oneshots. So she amazing!😂😂
Anyway, I have to go drag Mark now, I'LL SEE ALL YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, BUH BYE!!
-Nervy

P.s. I might add myself to this fanfiction, just might, just might............😊