Chapter 4: Querencia

Celebrity model Dianne Morris is the new Querencia model? Yes, I was the headline of the news this morning. It was about the modeling offer that dad told me last time at kahapon ko lang nareview dahil tinawagan ako ng manager ko to follow up this.

I forgot to check it dahil sa school works, but buti nalang may nag remind sakin and as soon as I agreed, nag schedule agad ng meeting ang dad ko with them for contract signing. I closed my phone and looked outside the car window.

"Congrats! Kelan daw ang photoshoot mo?"

"No specific date yet, but next week daw." I sighed and looked at him.

Azrael is driving me off to school today and sya rin ang mag susundo saakin mamaya para sabay kami pumunta sa main office sa Pasay. Renewal of contract ata? I don't know much about his business, though, masyado kasing magulo yung events sa buhay nya.

"Bakit parang di ka masaya?" takang tanong nya.

"I'm very happy and honored to be one of Querencia family. I mean, it's a very successful international brand noh? Sinong malulungkot kapag ni-recruit ka nilang maging model?"

"Then why are you taking deep breaths? What's going on with your mind today?"

So, I sighed again as soon as he mentions that. Azrael is my twin brother; we don't communicate much, but we're very close. If you get that, good for you.

"Do you know Tyler Raze?"

"The family name seems familiar, why?"

"Last night, I heard a short conversation of parents." I started as he stopped the car because of the red light. "The Raze family was inviting our family for a dinner."

"And what does that have to do with you?"

"They were thinking whether to accept or reject the offer because of me." He looked at me for a minute, confused. "I know I told them something about Tyler but hindi naman big deal sakanila yun so why are they having second thoughts about the family dinner?"

"Why are you the thinking about that?"

"Because the first time I told them about that Raze guy, they were both shocked. Pag kalabas ko ng office nila, I heard mom asking dad about something and when will they tell it to me."

Tumango naman sya saakin at nag patuloy sa pag drive. "Then?"

"Feeling ko may tinatago sila saakin..." I looked up to him and he glance back.

"So feelingera ka na nyan?" I glared at her and attempt to punch him.

"I'm serious, Azrael!"

"Hahahaha! I'm just kidding!" I rolled my eyes, which made him laugh more. "His name is really familiar though. Hindi ko lang talaga maalala kung bakit."

"I really can't explain everything to you because I don't have enough information about that. For now, wag mo muna sabihin kila mommy at daddy yung tungkol dito."

"I'll get information about him too to help you out. Nagiging curious kasi ako kapag ganyan dahil minsan ka lang mag kwento."

"Thanks, if you got one, please tell it to me agad. I'll really appreciate it."

"Sige, basta may bayad ah?"

I glared at him and he laughed again. "Ang gago mo talaga!"