The Puzzle

There was once a woman that was lonely. No family, and no friends.
However, she loved solving puzzles.

One day while she went to buy groceries, she saw a store. She went inside and saw a puzzle. She asked the guy how much was it. He told her that it was not for sale.

She waited there. And when the guy wasn't looking she stole the puzzle.

When she got home, she got exited because she had another puzzle. She laid all the pieces. She sat down and started to solve the puzzle.

A few minutes later she had solve most of the puzzle. She felt a little uncomfortable when she saw that half of the puzzle picture looked like her room. Kitchen,bedroom door, bathroom door,living room, and the table she was sitting at.

However, that didn't stoped her to solve the puzzle. So she continue. She felt uncomfortable when she saw herslef in the puzzle. The puzzle show her sitting there. When she had put the last piece she saw a face/someone behind her window.

She wanted to turn around just to make sure. She did, but it was a terrible idea.
When she turn around, the window broke and that was the last thing she heard. Because that thing had jumped and had killed her.

👻🇯🇵👻🇯🇵👻🇯🇵👻🇯🇵👻🇯🇵👻🇯🇵
This is a story from Japan and although it has no scary women, it's still pretty scary.