~Part One

The morning sunlight sneaking through the windows awoke King Harry from his restless slumber, startled, the king looked around his royal bedroom before his eyes settled on the empty space beside him on his bed and with a sigh he got up ready to begin another day of the same boring meetings to which he never admitted of despising seeming as he was the king after all. It was just seven in the morning and he felt lonelier than ever knowing he didn't have anybody to eat breakfast with, he would invite some of his servants to eat with him but that will ruin his facade so he stayed silent.

Slowly he got up and walked straight to the ensuite bathroom built for a king like himself and walked in on the shower turning it on letting the cold water hit his body in a soft spray waking him up completely. Once he was done showering he dressed in formal yet comfortable garments looking presentable and walked downstairs towards the dinning room where once again he would have to eat alone with only a maid standing in the corner ready at his service by request. As he entered the dinning room he was greeted by Liam who was his right hand and together along with two other people, king Harry handled and made decisions regarding his kingdom and those around his.

"Good morning your majesty." Liam smiled bowing down a little to show his respects towards his majesty.

"Morning Liam. What's on the agenda for today?" Harry asked taking a seat at the head of the table and looking at Liam expectantly.

"King Mark Tomlinson from Doncaster has sent an invitation inviting your majesty to spend a few days at their palace to discuss matters regarding the war going on between both kingdoms." Liam explained looking at Harry directly in the eyes since the king liked it that way.

Harry sighed, "What is there to discuss Liam? No matter what he says or does is going to make me change my mind. I want Doncaster in my hands, I don't care how many people my army kills to get what I want. Nothing would change my mind." Harry snapped banging his hands on the table startling the maid on the corner who was trying not to cry.

"Perhaps it could be a good idea to accept his invitation." Liam suggested waiting for Harry to start yelling and throwing anything he could get his hands on at him.

"Tell Zayn and Niall to meet me in my office after breakfast and make sure you have everything ready." Harry ordered waving Liam away, the boy quickly leaving the room to follow the orders given to him.

"Eleanor tell Mary to hurry up with my breakfast for fucks sake. NOW" Harry barked as Eleanor almost tripped on her own feet trying to walk as fast as she could to the kitchen.

Harry Edward Styles, second in line to the throne had being crowned king of Cheshire at the mere age of eighteen after his parents and sister's unexpected deaths, leaving him alone to rule a kingdom he wanted nothing to do with. King and Queen Des and Anne along with Harry's older sister Princess Gemma had been killed when their private jet who would have taken them to Doncaster to try and make peace among both kingdoms crashed unexpectedly leaving a whole kingdom completely terrified when they had learned the news.

Harry who was in boarding school at the moment was immediately taken back to his palace before the news could reach him and after he learned the terrible news, sobbed inconsolably on Mary's arms and trashed his room he was told the crowning ceremony would be held the next day since Harry was next in line and the only one. When the news reached the people of Cheshire there had been an issue regarding their new soon to be king and his heir who would be the next and only one in line to the throne.

At the age of fifteen, Prince Harry loved by everybody and with his parents and sister's support had come out as gay. At the moment there had been no argument and rejection over the young Prince's sexuality as he was second in line and Princess Gemma who was first in line could produce the heir to the throne to continue the line. Now that Princess Gemma was dead taking the only chance to continue their line with her, the kingdom began worrying over how will Prince Harry produce an heir if he was gay.