~Part Two

Harry felt his limbs getting heavier and heavier with every step he took getting closer to Louis and when he finally walked into the room he let out another muffled sob as he took in Louis' state. Where there was supposed to be their daughter was nothing but a small bump again with Louis' hand on top of it, he reached to take it away from there wanting to keep Louis from knowing she was gone for a little bit longer.

Two hours later he felt like running out of the room when he heard Louis groaning and beginning to stir, he watched how his hands immediately reached for his stomach and his eyes snapped open when he couldn't feel her inside of him anymore. He desperately began to feel around for her almost desperately.

"H-Harry?" Louis whimpered, his blue eyes shining with tears searching for Harry.

"I'm right here love, I'm right here." Harry said rushing over to his side and taking his hand on his.

"W-Where is she? Is she okay? Please tell me she's okay." Louis pleaded desperately, his bottom lip trembling and Harry couldn't take it anymore.

"She's gone Louis, she didn't make it." Harry mumbled looking down at his and Louis' hands as his vision started blurring due to the tears.

"What? No! You-you're lying, you just want to make me suffer, that's all you ever do!" Louis cried slapping Harry's hand away.

"I'm not, the-the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck, she-she was gone before we even got here." Harry sobbed taking a step away from Louis as if being close to him was enough to make him hurt even more. "You went into labour earlier because your body needed to get her out."

"It was my fault...Oh god, I killed her. Harry..." Louis sobbed trying to reach for Harry, sobbing harder as Harry took another step back refusing to go near him. "Get out..." Louis mumbled brokenly.

"I'm not going anywhere." Harry cried as he walked over to Louis wrapping his arms around him. "It wasn't your fault, the doctor said it was inevitable."

"I wanna see her, please." Louis begged looking at Harry pleadingly.

"It's better if you don't, she's in a better place now." Harry mumbled.

"Why? Why did she had t-to go, I loved her, I wanted her. Harry she's m-mine, t-they can't take her a-away from me. From us!" Louis cried histerically.

"I don't know. Love you need to calm down." Harry begged.

Louis' cries began to turn into screams and failed attempts of him trying to get up wanting to go see his baby while Harry desperately tried to calm him down until Dr. Limbocker and a few nurses had to hold him down so she could sedate him while Harry cried in the corner of the room pulling at his hair. After Louis was sedated Harry stayed in there sitting next to him wanting nothing but to give him what he wanted but couldn't for his own sake, after Dr. Limbocker had explained to him that it could be traumatizing to see her like that and Harry just wanted the best for him.

The next day was as if nothing had happened and Louis hadn't just lost his daughter, he woke up and had breakfast making small talk with Harry but never asking for her again. He just wanted to go home and go on with life as if he had never been pregnant and the only difference now was that he never smiled anymore, he wasn't the same cheerful Louis that Harry had fallen in love with, he never told Harry he loved him anymore but the sad king understood why.

"Aren't we going to at least give her a name? She needs one." Harry asked out of nowhere a few days later as he was helping Louis get dressed so he could leave the hospital.

"Daphne...I've always liked that name." Louis mumbled sadly.

"Daphne Abigail." Harry said looking at Louis smiling slightly.