Five.

The bell rang signalling that school was over. Baekhyun packed his things and waited for Chanyeol to come pick him up at his locker.

"I'm not coming over at your house today" Sehun said, closing his locker

"Why?" Baekhyun asked, his eyebrows raised

"I have football (soccer) practice" Sehun said and began walking away "I'll see you tomorrow"

Baekhyun smirked "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow"

Someone appeared behind Baekhyun and covered his eyes

"If you don't fucking let me go, I'll beat your fucking ass," Baekhyun said like the sassy diva he was

The person laughed and Baekhyun immediately recognized who it was.

"Yeol, you know I really hate when you do that, right?" Baekhyun said and Chanyeol removed his hand and wrapped them around Baekhyun's thin waist.

"I know" Chanyeol replied "but how comes you don't recognize my touch?"

Baekhyun shrugged "I don't know"

"But you recognize it as soon as I touch your dick" Chanyeol commented and received a slap in the head from Baekhyun

"That's different. Now, take me home before I kick you in your balls"

--

"Chanyeol, it fucking hurts" Baekhyun whined as Chanyeol thrust inside him wildly "slow the fuck down"

Chanyeol smirked and went slower. He kissed Baekhyun's back, trailing up his spine until he reached his neck, sucking on the sensitive skin.

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna cum" Baekhyun moaned out

"Yeah that's right, cum for me" Chanyeol encouraged

With one final tug at his dick, Baekhyun came all over the bed sheets. Chanyeol came after, staining Baekhyun's hole with his thick liquid.

They fell on the bed, panting and staring at each other. They remained in silence for a while, until Baekhyun spoke.

"I love you," he said and caressed Chanyeol's cheek

"I love you t-"

Chanyeol jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom. Worried, Baekhyun got up and followed him. He saw Chanyeol kneeling at the toilet, spilling his stomach out.

"Are you sick?" Baekhyun asked worriedly, covering his nose from the pungent smell

Chanyeol flushed the toilet and got up, then washed his mouth "I don't know. It just came up like that. I'm fine now"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Baek" Chanyeol said and ruffled Baekhyun's hair "I'm fine"

After that little puking incident, they got dressed and went downstairs into Baekhyun's living room, watching some anime.

"Baek" Chanyeol called "Are you hungry?"

"Not really, but I could eat something. Are you hungry?"

Chanyeol nodded frantically "I'm starving, actually"

Baekhyun just shrugged "Go get something to eat then"

Baekhyun continued watching the TV while Chanyeol was preparing food, more like 'eat anything you see'.

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun shouted "Where is the food? I'm starting to get impatient and bitchy here"

Chanyeol didn't answer as he was stuffing his face with pickles and ice cream. Baekhyun got mad and went into the kitchen, his footsteps heavy against the floor.

"Yeol, I--since when do you eat pickles? And with ice cream?" Baekhyun asked, confusion evident in his tone

Chanyeol swallowed the last piece of food that was in his mouth "I don't know. I'm just really hungry and no matter how much I eat, I still get hungry"

Baekhyun rubbed his chin "You need to see a doctor. I don't think this is normal"

Chanyeol laughed, but then his stomach growled "Ahh~ I'm so hungry. Let's go to a fast food place or something"

Baekhyun agreed and so they went to McDonald's.

---

"Chanyeol, that's your tenth burger, aren't you satisfied?" Baekhyun asked, making a disgusted face

Chanyeol looked up at him, lettuce and cheese dripping from his mouth "I would eat a cow right now"

Baekhyun shook his head "I'm leaving"

"No, you can't leave. just wait until I'm finished eating, please?" Chanyeol begged, showing his puppy eyes

Baekhyun sighed "Okay"

Chanyeol finally finished his burgers, fries, nuggets, chicken and drinks and was ready to leave.

"I'm still hungry" he whined

Baekhyun held his face "You need help"

Before he could answer, he burped straight in Baekhyun's face.

Too angry to say anything, Baekhyun let his face go and walked away, with Chanyeol trying to apologize.

**

Lol