Mating season

A/N this is dedicated to whoever gave me the idea (can't remember username sorry)

Draco paced around the room of requirement. Draco Malfoy was a valirae, a rare type of magical creature. Every valirae had the same magic as a witch or wizard. Each one had a mate, and every two months there are two days when the valira yearns for their mate, and struggles living without them. They also tend to feel very horny.

"I need him," Draco groaned. Of course Draco didn't know who 'him' was exactly. "I need him now!"

"Draco," Remus said, being a werewolf who also goes through this cycle. "You must relax." Draco whimpered.

"How can I relax without him? I need him!"

---

Harry was also pacing- around his dorm. He felt a pang, a need for something, yet he didn't quite know what. Every two months he felt this, a desperate urge. He flopped down on his bed.

"Why don't you go to the room of requirement?" Ron suggested, Harry's pacing giving him a headache. "Maybe whatever you need will be there." Harry nodded, desperate to try anything, and made his way there.

---

The door swung open, and in walked a raven-haired boy with pine green eyes, rounded glasses and a lightening shaped scar.

"Ma-Malfoy what are you..." Harry watched as Draco stalked up to him, pinning him against a wall and pressing his lips to his. Draco didn't really expect Harry to kiss back, but when he did... He knew he found his mate. Harry didn't expect a person to be the thing he was missing, but when Draco kissed him... He knew it was Draco. Remus rushed out if the room, knowing how quickly this could escalate. Draco ran his tongue along Harry's bottom lip, and his lips opened quickly, Draco's tongue immediately entering his mouth. Harry moaned slightly, wrapping his legs around Draco's waist so he was practically holding him. Draco picked him up and carried him to a bed that had appeared in the middle of the room, biting Harry's lip softly. Harry moaned again, and moved his lips to Draco's neck, leaving a love bite. Draco leaned his head back, groaning in pleasure. He took off his shirt and traced Harry's defined abs. He reattached their lips together, kissing with all the force they had.