Soulmate au

A/N okay this is a non magic au (so they're in a muggle school) where your soul mates name is written on your skin (kind of like a tattoo) in their handwriting

I read the writing on my wrist repeatedly: Draco Malfoy. I didn't know a Draco. I cast my mind back to years ago but I had no recollection of meeting someone with that name.

"Mr Potter!"

"Yes, sorry Miss McGonagal, what was the question?"

"Mrs Sprout," she gestured to the receptionist I hadn't realised was standing at the door, "was asking you to her office." I got up and followed Mrs Sprout to the reception.

There stood the most beautiful boy I ha ever seen. He had platinum blonde hair, combed back neatly, silver-blue eyes, pale skin and was slightly taller than me. He was looking down at his wrist.

"Mr Potter, I would like for you to show this new boy around. What did you say your name was again sweetie?"

"Draco," the boy said distractedly. "Draco Malfoy." I tried not to gasp dramatically.

"Hi," I said, reaching out my tattooed hand for a handshake. "I'm Harry Potter." He reached out his hand to meet mine, and we both read the writing on our wrists. It was certainly my handwriting, and certainly my name. I looked at him, our eyes connecting. I grinned, matching the expression on his face.

"Run along then, boys." I led Draco out into the hall.

"So..." I began.

"Yeah. You're my..."

"Uh huh."

"It's nice to finally meet you."

"Same here. Come on, I'll show you around."

----

Harry and I sat underneath a willow tree. We were asking each other questions.

"Okay favourite colour?" Harry asked.

"Easy. Green. What's yours?"

"Well it used to be gold. But now I think I prefer silver-blue."

"Really? Why's that?"

"Your eyes." I felt myself blushing.

"What's your favourite animal?"

"Lion. Sweet or savoury?"

"Sweet."

"Really? I can't stand too much sweet things."

"What element?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like earth, air, water or fire."

"Oh then fire."

"I can never decide."

"Okay I have a question! When is it okay for me to kiss you?" I blushed furiously.

"Any time from about half an hour ago."

"Well you could have told me that!" Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine and my eyes flickered shut. Harry ran his tongue along my bottom lip and as soon as I granted his entrance he started exploring my mouth. I moaned slightly. Harry began to bite my lip, light enough for it not to hurt but hard enough for me too want more. Harry smirked and stood up.

"We better get to class." He held out his hand and I took it. He pulled me up. "Trust me, though, this will be continued later."