Quidditch

Harry was making his way down to the quidditch when he bumped into someone.

"Watch it, Potter," the someone mumbled, and Harry knew it was Malfoy.

"Oh just sod off Malfoy."

"Okay maybe I will. But only if you win."

"Win what?"

"First person to catch the snitch can make the other person do whatever they want."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"You're on." Harry leaped on his broomstick he was already carrying and zoomed into the air. Draco released the snitch, and the two boys sped after it. Harry never told Draco this, but he purposely slowed down from full speed a little. He wanted to see what Malfoy would do if he one the bet.

After about half an hour, Draco did a lap of the pitch, snitch in hand.

"Alright, Malfoy. You win."

"Fabulous." Draco grinned, on the ground and Harry joined him. As soon as Harry's feet were on the grass, Draco stalked over to him and roughly pressed his lips to Harry's. Harry didn't object, in fact he had secretly wanted Draco to do that since first year. He began to kiss back vigorously. Draco bit Harry's lip, light enough not to hurt, but hard enough to make Harry groan with pleasure. Harry ran his tongue over Draco's bottom lip and they began to fight for dominance. Draco pulled away, only a centimetre though.

"Uh uh uh," he tutted. "I won the bet remember. I can do whatever I like to you, no objections." Harry didn't object at all. In fact, he plastered his lips back to Draco's as Draco's tongue entered his mouth.

A/N oh my Merlin guys I have over 100 views on these oneshots! I know that's literally nothing but to me it seems like so much! Thank you all and I love you! Oo also please comment whether or not you want me to do a smutty oneshot because I'm not sure whether to do one or not! Thanks! Remember you are all gorgeous and smart and loved ❤️