Prologue

“Silence!” roared the enderdragon, swooping low over his realm and landing somewhat unsteadily on a flat part of endstone. The End was buzzing with excitement as happy endermen whispered to each other, talking about the strange noises they had heard only a matter of ticks ago. Some endermen claimed that they had seen something that looked like a nether portal, but without a frame.

“What’s a nether portal?” the endermen had asked.

To which the other endermen replied, “It’s a… wait, what is a nether portal?” and walked away, muttering. After all, only a few of them were permitted to use the End portal. Endermen were rowdy beings, and if an irresponsible youngster went to the overworld (or the nether), the results could be distrastrous.

“Good sir, may we enquire what is happening?” a moustached enderman asked, wearing a monocle and a top hat.

“You cannot wear zat!” hissed another enderman, hitting his friend over the head with a baguette, “You look like one of zose… ‘ow you zay… ‘umans!”

“Ja, ja!” another enderman cried, “Vat an offensive moustache, too!”

“Stop!” an enderman wearing a sombrero yelled. The End fell quiet. “Now, senor dragon. What is going on?”

“A new player has spawned,” the enderdragon said quietly, but not too quiet. Within ticks the endermen were talking loud enough to raise the deleted. “SHUT UP!” Once again, the End was quiet.

“Now, I will show you this new player. But NOBODY can talk. Understand?” The endermen nodded.

The enderdragon flew up again, and all the endermen gasped as they saw a small figure, black and purple. Wings protruded from his back, and two small horns stuck out from his head. He smiled.

“Hi,” he said, and the endermen started screaming and shouting, terrified, amazed and excited at the same time.

“Stoooooop…” a low voice called, and the endermen’s eyes widened as the ghostly spirit of a villager slowly rose from the ground. “Yoooooouuuuu have meeeeeet your maaaaaatch…”

The newly spawned player walked over to the ghost, and punched them in the nose. “Yoooooouuu gooooot lucky thiiiiis tiiiiiiiime…” they called, as they slowly sank back into the ground, rubbing their injured nose.

The endermen whooped and cheered for their new friend. They saw the nametag floating over his head, and yelled, “Three cheers for Joolzanfire! Hip hip… hooray! Hip hip… hooray! Hip… wait, how does it go again?”

“WOOOOOOOOOT!” a somewhat large enderman hollered at the top of their voice, “YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!”

“That’s it,” the other endermen shouted, “Hip hip… WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!”

The endermen saw Joolzanfire laughing, and laughed too. They knew he was going to fit right in.

Check out the side for a pic of Joolzanfire! I don't have anything else to put in this author's note, but a one line author's note is way too short. It needs to be at least five lines or so. So, well... what have you been up to lately? Been dreaming? I've been waiting. To fly with those great ponies... hooray for references. #stereotypicalendermen because why not. Okay, nearly there. Yes! Five lines achieved! See you in the next chapter!