1

"Someone talk me out of this." I said quietly to myself.
"No volunteers? Oh well." I say throwing another chip in my mouth and giggling.
I don't even fucking care if I get fat as a pig, i will be the best pig!

Buzz Buzz

I pick up my phone and answer the call

"Hello little man!"I say happily.

"Sup penis neck." He said giggling.

"I think we have both agreed my neck is indeed, a nipple." I say in an 'as a matter of fact' tone.

"Oh yea, some bully called you that in 7th grade and we joked about it for the whole school year." He said with a chuckle ever few words.

"So why'd you call?" I asked, adjusting myself on the old sofa from my grandparents house.

"You wanna come over? The band is coming around and I think it would be nice if we all just kinda hung out." He said in a hopeful tone.

"Yea sure I'll be over in a flash."

"Okay butterbutt." He said hanging the phone up.

I grabbed my hobo bag and phone then slipped out of my house.
Frank was sitting on his porch step where he always is when I come over, which is like every day.

"Hello bean." I said moving around him and opening the door.

"I'll be out here waiting for the band." He said as I shut the door.

I put my stuff down and walked over to his coffee table, admiring the scrapbook we have for all our moments.

I would swear he's gay but to be fair, he would have told me a long ass time ago.

He's just feminine, that's all!
The scrapbook was almost completely filled with pictures of us, some times there would be one or two more people but it was mainly just us.

He even has the four leaf clover I found for him in 8th grade tapped to the picture of us at our middle school dance. Neither of us had dates but we were fucking awesome.

I hear the door open so I put the scarp book down and look up at the door to see Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and bean...aka Frankie. (A/N: bob isn't in this cause he's a poopy head)

"Hola penis owners." I say waving.

They laugh and wave back.
Frank gets a text and looks down at his phone. His eyes widened and he practically sprinted to his computer.

"Frank what is it?" Asked Ray as we all walked over to see what that was about.

"You know how a couple months ago, back in 2004, we released the im not okay video?" He said really happily.

"Yep." Mikey said.

"We'll take a look at ...that!" He said pointing to the screen.

"We've been invited to go on warped tour?!" Ray says bouncing around.

"That's sick!" Mikey said with a smile.

Basically the next few hours were spent getting wasted.

I don't remember much after that...

Waking up is challenging when your entire body is fighting against you, holding you down. To be completely fair, I had whisky last night, this hangover is gonna fucking suck.

I get off Frank's couch which I had crashed on, and walk over a snoring Ray.

I made my way to the kitchen to see a very sober Frank, a hungover Mikey, and a sleepy Gerard.

Gerard looked away as I entered the room, and his face lit up slightly.

What the hell happened last night?

"Morning Heath. Coffee's in the pot, still hot." Frank said, than resumed his drink of pure black coffee.

I pour myself some coffee and some sugar.

"Hey, Gee likes it just like that!" Frank said pointing to my mug.
In response, Gerard nodded and shied away.

"Speaking of, what's got your panties in a twist Gee?" I asked leaning against the counter top which was falling apart.

"You don't remember?" Mikey said speaking up.

"I was wasted. I can't remember a thing!" I said before taking another sip.

"Oh my god, good luck breaking it to her!" Mikey laughed and dragged Gee and himself into the living room.

"Frankie?" I asked.

"Gerard and you started talking and you two kissed." He said quietly into his coffee.

I didn't respond. I'd always liked Gee, I just wish it didn't start with that.

"I better go talk to him then." I said putting my mug down and slipping out of the kitchen.

"Gerard," I said, "can I talk to you a minute?"

He nodded and grabbed my hand, dragging me into the other room.

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me softly. He instantly pulled away, his eyes staring into my soul.

"Do you remember?" I asked after wiping my lips with my sleeve.

"...yea." He said turning around.

"Did you like it?" I asked.
Slowly he turned back around and nodded.

"What did I tell you?" I asked.

"Everything." He said putting a hand behind my neck and pushing our foreheads together.

"I think we should hang out." He said pressing his thumb against my lip and dragging it down lightly, then dashing out of the room, swiftly picking up his jacket and leaving the house.

I took a breath and prepared myself for my future.

Good luck to me....

A/N longer? Shorter? Same? I need feedback babes!