NORABELLA'S RECAP

( look at the picture to see who is who)

Piper, Kyle, Paul, and Norabella all started highschool.

Kyle has been texting a girl, nonstop for the last few months and refused to tell Norabella or Piper who he's texting.

Norabella finds out that he's texting none other then Kessica.

Norabella has an on growing attraction to Kyle and grows jealous of his new found relationship with Kessica.

After Norabella finds out that Kyle and Kessica are going on a date, jealousy begins to fly in the air.

Norabella gets into an angry/jealous rage and punches, and breaks, the girls bathroom mirror. Causing her to get I. Trouble and Joey and Daniel have to come down to the school and talk about it.

Once they arrive, Norabella goes out onto the hallway and Kyle questions her and why she's upset.

Norabella attempts to keep her cool, but slowly but surely tells Kyle how she feels.

Kyle doesn't know what to say which fuels her anger, and she ditches school. Leaving Daniel and Joey to go look for her.

She goes to the ghetto part of town, where a man behind following her.

Once she attempts to leave and get back home, the man continues to follow her and puts a rag with a suspicious substance soaked in it, over her mouth causing her to get dizzy and tired.

She fends the man off, and rushes for someone to call the police. When the substance takes full effect, she falls down and bangs her head on something.

She wakes up days later in the hospital with no memory of the previous night, or really anything else.

Slowly she has to relearn everything, including her friends and family.

Eventually, over time, she remembers most things and life carries on.

She ends up meeting a fu- I mean, a guy named Kai.

When prom rolls around, Paul asks Piper, Kyle asks Kessica, so Norabella herself along by herself.

At prom, she leaves the dance and hoes outside where Kai is smoking. And she ends up smoking herself.

When Kyle comes out looking for her, they start hashing out everything. Norabella yells at him for him avoiding her feelings, and Kyle yells at her for the same.

She runs into Kessica and confronts her for cheating on Kyle. Her true colors are travelled to Kyle when Kyle overheard the conversation and gets angry at Norabella for not telling him sooner.

Norabella realizes Kyle is plenty of issues of his own, and regrets yelling.

But he runs off. And she stays.

Now... 3 years later.

They're all 18.

And when college comes up, and when Norabella grows closer to Kai but Kyle shows interest as Well...

Who will she end up with?

Kai, the smoking troublemaker

Or Kyle, Norabellas Bestfriend for 11 years?

Watch as the story unfolds in
"Adopted By Janiel Book 4"