-26- Red Light.

I see alot of you had no faith in Kyle...smh.

Highly disappoints me...wow...I'm not mad I'm just...I'm just so, so disappointed.

(Y'all are going to hate me at the end of this, by the way)

**********

Norabella's POV

"We should get back home, dads are going out so I'll need to watch Harvey." I said, standing up and picking up my book bag.

"Alright. I'm going to stay here with Paul for a little while longer, okay?" Piper said. I smiled at them and nodded.

"Yeah, no biggie. I'll see you at home, don't do drugs!"

I shouted before turning my back and walking towards my car.

"You've spoiled our entire plan for the rest of the day!" Paul added sarcastically. I chuckled quietly as I continued to walk.

Once I opened my car door, I noticed something on the ground. Kylie's phone.

I picked it up. It must've fallen it of the car, well I mean, how else could it have gotten there?

I put it in my bag, and hoped in.

It suppose I could go bring it to him... Oh, but he's working with Mable? Ooh....perfect.

***

Kyle's POV

"Oh god, ew, I don't wanna do anything with you or whatever you're thinking we're going to do isn't going to happen"

I said, pushing her off me, for like the third time, and standing up and walking on the opposite coffee table.

"You need to leave, Mable. I'll finish this project by myself, but I definitely cannot have you in my house if you're going to be doing...that" I said. She looked a little shocked to say the least.

"What the heck is your problem? I won't tell your girlfriend, if that's what you're worried about" she said, standing up.

"Okay first, put a shirt on, second, I'm not keeping any secrets from my love, and I'm not going to do anything with you because frankly, I'd rather repeatedly slap myself in the face with a cement block" I said, she scoffed and put her shirt back on, thankfully.

"Think whatever you want, miel, but," she said, taking me step forward, making me instantly take a step back.

"Whenever you think about how sad your novia would be, nothing could even compare to the feeling I could give you" she said, smirking. I actually cringed.

"Oh god, you're so disgusting!" I murmured.

"Okay. Please leave and never talk to me again or to Paul, Piper, or Nor, or just anyone. Leave town and start a new life for all I care, but get the frick out of my home" I said, pointing towards the door. She scoffed again, but walked towards the door, glancing at me one last time before opening it, and slipping upside before shutting it again.

Nice the door shut I let a huge sigh of relief come out. I collapsed on the couch and rubbed my face.

"Oh gosh...oh gosh, ew" I murmured. I stood up and went to the kitchen sink where I roughly scrubbed my face and neck with a wet washcloth to get any Mable germs off my body.

Then when I was finished and used a paper towel to dry, I heard the doorbell ring.

"Please don't be Mable" I mumbled as I hesitantly walked towards the door, and when I opened it, taking in a deep breath before, Norabella stood in front of me, holding my phone.