Chapter 28.

Hey hey, (PLEASE READ)

First of all, sorry for not writing for a while! I had horrible writers block and was thinking of the ending of the story. There is maximum 10 chapters left of the story (so sad I know) BUT NOT TO WORRY: I might write a sequal, it probably won't be about Ed and Ella but they'll still be part of the main cast. OR im going to start a new Fan fic probably still about Ed Sheeran (love him too much) SOOO you guys HAVE to VOTTTEEEE loads and COMMENNTT, saying if you would read my stories or not. if no one is going to read I might not write it. So sequel or new story? ALRIGHT back to the story!! ( Dont be too mad at Ed)  

Sorry for the long note!

-Sheerio4ever.  

------------------- 

*Ed's POV*

I've been worried absolutely sick. Where is Ella? She wasn't answering her phone and now it tells me that the phone is disconnected. Something is up with her, I don't know what happened! There have been weird rumors going on about me in the past week or so but nothing she's not used to. Where is she? Maybe she needs space? She has been opening up a lot more to me in the past weeks, but I haven't been pushing her into anything. Either way if I don't hear from her in the next couple of days I'm flying back to NYC to find her, I don't care if I have work or not.

*Gabriella's POV* 

Been in London for a week and thankfully haven't seen Ed. I used to love this city so much, it's been a dream of mine to live here since I was a kid but now I want to be as far from it as possible. Even though I haven't met Ed I can feel his presence around me at all times. It's like my body knows that the person it needs so desperately is close by. I never knew I could miss a person this much. Everything reminds me of him. The way he hums when he cooks, his unkempt hair sticking out everywhere, his many guitars that are always around him, but mostly those gorgeous blue eyes. I could stare at them forever without getting bored. If you look close enough you can see his mood shifts in his eyes. Oh man, I need to stop thinking about him. He's made it very clear that whatever I thought we had is nothing but a game for him.  

I'm glad I have work to keep me occupied or I would go crazy knowing that the person I fell for is in the same city but I can't be with them. The hospital here is amazing and I've already learned so many new things. I just go to the hospital all day then go back to my apartment (yes my family has an apartment in almost every city, don't judge).  

It's been a long day and I'm finally back home when my phone rings. Strange, only work and my family have my British number. I would normally keep my US number on but there are way too many people I'm trying to avoid.  

"Hello?" 

"Hey Gabby, it's Dad. Listen there is something strange going on in our London office. I'm not sure what it is but my secretary there is telling me that there are way too many meetings being held for no apparent reason. I need you to check it out for me sweetie."  

"But dad! I have way too much work already."  

"Gabby, don't complain like a 2 year old. You know I trust you to find out what's going on."  

"Fine, I'll go tomorrow morning."

I woke up remembering that today was my day off. Finally, haven't had one of those in a while. But then my conversation with Dad came back to me so I got ready for a day as a Starr Montgomery. Dressing up, heels blah blah blah. Back in Toronto they were used to me dressing down, but here in London they'd probably have a heart attack if they saw me walk into my office in jeans. Oh oh oh, maybe I should wear a wig and glasses and pretend I'm some one else, then there would be absolutely no chance of seeing Ed, not that I'm worried about that or anything. Okay maybe I am but he does have work in our office building after all so the fear is valid. 

I haven't been in this building for a while, it's changed a lot but I still remember where everything is.  

"Good morning Ms. Gabriella, will you be needing anything right now?"  

"Hi Tracy, ya I need all the folders of the current records and deals."  

"Sure I'll be right back with them."  

Sigh, it's going to be a long day. Might as well go make myself a coffee.

*Ed's POV*  

I ran to my phone hoping it was word from Ella. Nop just Stu, I just left him an hour ago what could he possibly want.  

"Hey, mate."  

"Ed you need to come to the label offices now!"  

"Why Stu? I thought the meeting was postponed to tomorrow."  

"Its not a meeting it's Ella, she's here right now. I just saw her pass the coffee room."

"On my way."  

Ella in London? What is going on? Why didn't she tell me she was here? She didn't even try to see me. Now I officially know that she's been avoiding me this whole week. I'm getting to the bottom of this.  

I finally found her office and suddenly felt really nervous to go in. What if she just got bored of me? Or she will tell me the ever famous "the distance is not working for me"? Alright Ed you can do this.  

Knock knock knock.  

"Come in" I missed that voice so much it hurt. I walked in and finally got to see her after so many weeks I wanted to run up to her and hold her tight but something about her face expression stopped me.  

"Edward?" 

What the hell? She only calls me that to annoy me or when she's extremely mad. There is no question which one of these she is now.  

"Ella, where have you been? I've been trying to get in touch but none of the phones were working. I was about to fly back to look for you. I missed you darling." I desperately wanted to come closer but her eyes were so cold they made me shiver under her gaze.  

"Hard to miss someone when your tongue is down another girl's throat" she muttered looking down at a huge pile of papers in front of her.  

"What?" was all I could reply? What other person? Did she think I was cheating on her or something?  

"Don't 'what' me Ed!! I saw the video, I saw you with that blonde girl kissing her freaking face off! What do you think just because I'm in a different country I don't know what's going on with you? Just because you're away you get to do what you want?! NO. You may be an international pop star and thousands of girls want you but I will not allow myself to be cheated on! Now please get out of my office I have alot to do."  

"Ella! I did NOT kiss any girl anywhere. What the hell are you talking about?! I sure as hell did not cheat on you! I would never hurt you like that. Maybe it was just a rumor or something. Don't you trust me?" 

"I saw the video, what more proof do you want? I don't need you also trying to cover up your problem by lying! You're just making everything worse. Now leave."  

I stood there absolutely speechless. I had no idea what she was talking about. But she obviously didn't want me there so I did the only thing left to do and I walked out. I don't know what is going on but I'm going to find out. If she doesn't want me any more she could have said so, but accusing me of cheating!! I would never do that. I'll call Stu and ask him to find this so called video of me. Ridiculous, when the media starts interferring with my personal life it makes me hate being famous.