Author's Note #2 (PLEASE READ)

Hi humans... How long has it been? Almost 3 to 4 months since the book has been finished? XD Not sure but I miss posting a new chapter and just seeing your guys' reactions. They were the best. Your feedback made me so happy and it is still does.

There are still so many new readers coming in and reading this book for the first time and leaving such heartwarming comments. Thank you all so much. Thank you to the past readers, to the rereaders and to the brand new readers and possible future readers as well. I really appreciate you guys reading my book and loving it. I also appreciate the fact that you love it so much to share it around with your family and friends. And the fact that in a way, the book changed the way you looked at life or just inspired you or even touched you. And every time someone tells me that, it is literally one of the best things I've ever heard.

Anyway, so why am I posting this new author's note? Well, there are two reasons for that. Reason number one is actually my brother.

I know most of you guys have been concerned about my little guy and that is so wonderfully touching and I think that I owe it to you guys to tell you what happened.

He passed away. On 27th March 2016. On 2:30 am. It's been a week since then...

My mother and my grandmother were there with him at the time that it happened and my mom told me that he was in a lot of pain and that his tears wouldn't stop. I'm sure that it broke her because it broke me too. No one wants to see or go through that.

It all happened within 2 hours actually and in a way, I'm happy and content that it's over now for him. He won't have to go through any sort of pain anymore and yes, he was in immense pain in his final moments. So I'm glad it's over. He's in a much better place now and me being a believer in heaven and hell, I'm content for him.

He was only seven so the times he had here were almost carefree, only tainted by these few difficult months. He was naturally a pretty sharp kid and he had matured so much during these months. He had even asked my parents the dreaded question himself.

'Am I going to die?'

So in a way, he understood his situation and I wish that he didn't. I wish that he had been carefree his entire life and I wish that he had lived. I wish for a lot of things but again, the world isn't a wish granting factory. (TFIOS reference. *Wink wink*)

So, yeah, he's gone and it had shocked me so much at first. I thought my mom was joking when she had told me the news but my grandma's tears made me realize the truth. And I started to sob. Right there and right then, I broke down.

It was hard to accept that and I cried for a good couple of hours before getting a grip on myself. I would have these weird mood swings where I would been crying one minute and then I'd be making jokes and laughing the next. But I'm fine now. I'm okay now because in a way, he's okay too.

I love him and I'll miss him too. The little midget. But like I said, he's in a much better place now.

By the way, this is him when he was just a few months old

By the way, this is him when he was just a few months old. XD We were messing around with him by putting small stuffed animals on his head.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know this. Thank you all so much for praying for him and for wishing him the best. I appreciate everything and I'm sure he does too. You humans are the best.

Now for reason number two. My uncle actually put this idea in my head just recently. He thinks that I should publish 100 Voicemails.

Now I have an important question for you humans and I want you to answer this honestly!

If I ever publish 100 Voicemails in the near future, would you buy its paperback on Amazon?

No 'I wish I could' or 'I would've but'. No, I want a straightforward honest answer.

Would you buy its paperback on Amazon if it really came out?

This is an important question and it's answer is equally as important. I need to know that I'll have potential buyers before I publish my book. This is such an enormous step for me and I would really appreciate your humans' answers, no matter what they are. So please be sure to let me know. I would also like to know if you think this whole publishing thing is a good idea in the first place or not. What do you think?

Thank you so much for sticking around till the end of this book with me and beyond. XD I love you humans. Thank you so much for all your time and love and support. I honestly appreciate that so much.