Bruce Wayne X Reader

::.Please forgive me if it's bad. I really tried. ;-;.::

You walked down the aisle, in your beautiful yet sexy black dress encrusted in gold and cobalt blue diamonds. You held your head high. "This will be a good night." You said to yourself as you walked inside. You gazed around the building in awe, wondering how big it was. "May I offer you a drink Miss (Y/L/N)?" A voice said. "U-Um...sure. Thank you." You bowed and took the drink. "Lex! A pleasure to meet you!!" The red head said happily. "(Y/N). The pleasure is all mine." You smiled. Someone bumped into your back, causing you to pour the drink on the chest area of your dress. "My dress...! Hey, sir!" You called out. He turned back and you went silent. His chiseled face was amazing. And his beautiful grey eyes and his short black hair with smoky grey tips got you feeling like you were in the sky. "Yes, miss?" He asked. His sleek, sexy voice made it all the better. "Y-You bumped into my back....causing me to spill wine on my one of a kind Channel dress....this cost a fortune a-and it is 1 of the 3 ever made..." You said trying to sound intimidating. "I'm deeply sorry. I will pay for the dress to be replaced." He said. "You can't! The other two have already been bought!" You exclaimed. You calmed down and lowered your voice. 'What's got me so worked up....?' You asked yourself. You breathed in and out. "I love it! (Y/N) and Bruce Wayne! Love it!" Lex said smiling happily and walking off. "Stay away from him." Bruce said to you. "He's trouble. And just call me Bruce." He said before walking off. ".....what just happened...." You asked yourself. "U-Um....miss....you have something on your chest area...." A person standing by said. You quickly covered your dress and ran to the women's restroom. You lightly wiped the dress with a damp towelette. You fixed it enough to look decent and you walked out and walk right into someone. "So-Sorry...si-Bruce..." You said softly. "That's okay. Miss (Y/L/N), I'd like to make it up to you. For ruining your dress." He said. "Really? But h-" Your words were cut off by a pair of lips. Bruce pulled away and nodded. "I see you were dropped off here. Would you like to stay the night at my place?" He asked. You felt hot on the inside and out but somehow you managed to speak. "S-S-Sure!!" You said. He grabbed your hand and went to his car. He drove to his house and you got out and walked out and he walked inside with you. "Wow..." You said in awe. You gasped when he grabbed your hand and brung you somewhere "Where are we-gah!" You closed your eyes as you felt your back lay against something soft. You opened your eyes slowly and you slowly gasped as you saw Bruce ontop of you. "Br-Bruce....? What are you doing....?" You asked blushing. "Repaying you for ruining your dress." He said unbuttoning his shirt after taking off his jacket. He leaned down and you felt his lips kiss your neck. You blushed and closed your eyes and thought to yourself: 'This is gonna be a good night....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS SORRY IF IT WAS BAD AND SHORT! But this was dedicated to loveeatsleepanime ! There you go buddy!!! Hope you like it! Even if it's bad >_<