Dear History,

I've known Sasuke Uchiha since he was the mere age of five. We were small and best friends, despite the fact that everyone disapproved the boy-girl best friend thing. We didn't care, We didn't need any other people. Before we became friends he used to bully me, he'd pull my hair and not let me play with any of the boys who offered to let me, a girl, play. At first I thought that it was because He had somehow came up with the fact I'd steal them away but when I had told my mother for the first time, she had laughed and said to me

"Play with him for a while Naruko, you might discover hes not as mean as you thought"

I didn't get those words back then but regardless I still did what she said and as it turned out by the end of the time we had to play together I was holding tightly onto his hand asking my mother if I could have a little longer. Of course from that day on we spent every day together until I reached the age of 7 then webegan to drift apart and not long after we weren't even talking anymore.

I was lonely, I wanted my friend back.

so do you know what I decided to do?

go and talk to him.

I was too scared to go alone so I wore my prettiest dress and took my favourite toy shaped like a Nine -Tailed fox that daddy had given me with me, just to help. I still remember approaching the classroom and feeling my spirits rise as I heard his voice then fall at what he was saying,

"Eh? Naruko? She's annoying! Shes always following me around, shes being doing it ever since I was five you know! Girls should wear pretty dresses, play with dolls and talk to other girls!" Not follow boys around like lost puppies-"

I had opened the classroom door and stared at him as he spewed his hurtful words out.

"Sacchan is....."

I began to cry, the hot tears heating my cheeks

"Sasuke is an Idiot! I hate you!"

I screamed as I gripped my toy.

then remembered where I was looked at the three boys who stared back at me in disbelief. Sasuke Uchiha being one of them. Neji Hyuuga and...... Gaara Sabaku? being the others.

I grabbed my long pigtails and hid my face in them before running speedily away crying my eyes out.

A few days after when Mummy to go back to school I walked into the classroom in my favourite Dress, An Orange one with little black branches and white sakura flowers.

"Naruko-Chan~" Neji had called out to me, as if scared to hurt me, "Gaara and I are sorry" he said putting his hands together and asking for my forgiveness "It's okay, necchan~ I don't have to put up with any of this for any longer so its fine!" I had said waving my hand and smiling widely Neji smiled then looked puzzled. He then walked away shrgging sheepishly.

At that moment Sasuke entered the classroom and immediately caught my eye. I turned my head abruptly away, I couldn't stand him, he made me sad and angry and frustrated.

He had began to approach me when our teacher walked in and called the entire class to attention

"good morning leaf class! Naruko chan would yo like to come and tell everyone your exciting news?"

I smiled and nodded estatically, only counting the minutes till I'd be picked up.

"I'm Leaving honomiraie Junior school and going to the junior Division of 'Konoha Advanced Academy for the wealthy and able'" I quoted the lady who gave us the tour when we had viewed the school.

a sad array of whys and hows and whens fell across the class and as I scanned the class I found sasuke he stared at me with sad, disbelieving eyes, his hand was shaking.

"Ah-aaahh It's all Sasuke-Kuns fault!" One of the girls who I had been friends with called out

"Yeah, because he said all those mean things!"

"That's Unfair Sasuke-kun!"

"yeah its all-"

"kocchan?" a familiar voice came from the door

"Naruto-Nii-Sama!" I had called out to him happily back then, running towards him and wrapping my arms around his legs before he picked me up and hoisted me onto his hip. Me and him had always been the same.

Same Platinum Blond hair, like our father, Same Cerulean Blue eyes, like our father, Outgoing and feisty personalities , like our mother, short temper and harsh punch , like our mother and kind and gentle overall from our mother and father. We had always been close, even though there was a 5 year difference. Our mother had us young, 17 for Naruto, 22 for me. but anyway I told them when I was leaving where I was going and that Id never come back so I said my goodbyes and was whisked off to my the school I'm in now.

I guess you could say, after that, I belived that all men besides my brother,

were dirty stinking users.