chapter 1

the Jamaican leader (Andrew Holness) and Mexican leader (Enrique Peña Nieto) start to think of plans to destroy america. Andrew says "maybe if we get all of the Marijuana we can find, then fit it in a nuclear bomb and shoot it at america, it will get everyone so high they would not be able to fight anymore". Enrique then replies, "no we must break down Donald trump's infernal wall then push our troops inward". Andrew then says "fine we shall break down the wall but we need some help from other countries. do you know anyone that would hep us?" "how about North Korea?" says Enrique "no, too far away" responds Andrew "what about India?" ask Enrique "no they are partnered with china." a maid starts walking in, "the press is awaiting you Señor." says the maid "I have to go i will speak to you in an hour" says Enrique to Andrew. he then walks out of the building. as soon as Enrique starts to begin his speech, a gunshot is heard in the distance. Enrique looks inside to see that Andrew is laying on the floor with blood all over the walls and his head. Enrique looks out the window to see who shot him, and then was shocked by the man he saw holding the gun.the man holding the gun was Enrique's vice president Nicolás Bravo "what are you doing?!" Enrique said. "I had no chose the Jamaican's will all be obliterated after Trump's Plan is Finished!" Nicolas yelled. Enrique ran outside where Nicolas was standing and threw him against a wall. Nicolas tried shooting into the crowd but Enrique pulled the gun away from Nicolas. and handcuffed him.

End of part 1