Tedros+Agatha POV

Agatha sat at the window sat in her room, or tower more like, watching Tedros desperately try to negotiate a deal with a angry mob of villagers. They were demanding that the witches of room 66 be kicked out of Camelot permanently. First, Hester had attacked someone's cocky chicken whom had tried to attack one of Anidell's rats, then Ani's other rats ate someone's cat, and Dot turned a person, a cow, and a house into chocolate accidentally.
          A surly blonde child scooped a fist full of fresh snow and threw it a the red-faced King, bringing Agatha back to the present. Fuming angrily Tedros walked into the tower most likely to get Agatha and try to make a deal with her.
        All of a sudden she collapsed into giggles and then laughing hysterically she was interrupted by reaper. He let out a hiss and swatted a bald paw over her head. Silenced for a minute, Agatha heard screaming erupt from Down stairs.
          "...well you have got to leave before I'm beheaded!" Roared Tedros
          "Ok were leaving so shut the hell up!" Anidell screamed back at him, the coven stomping up the stairs.
        "Just so you know," said Hester shoving her head into the room, obviously infuriated, "we're leaving for Neatherwood as your king has made it rather obvious he dose not want us here! It's too sunny here anyway!" She slammed the door and the sounds of dragging echoed around the halls. The coven was leaving, the witches of room 66 were off. Idea suddenly smacking Agatha in the face she rushed to the window and slammed it open.
          "Camelot! Listen here! The witches are leaving to Netherwood as we speak! You all may go home as the chaos is over!" Agatha boomed. Happy shouts and screams came from the massive crowd and people started leaving one by one until the yard was clear of strangers.
After some time now of petting reaper and gazing at the yard Tedros stomped into the circular room and flopped face first on the bed. About 10 more minutes before Agatha dared say something.
"I'm going to go take a bath." She dumped reaper on the floor and walked past Tedros laying on the bed still, who gave her a grunt of recognition. Grabbing a nightgown she glanced out at the setting sun and went to take a bath.

Tedros threw hammers and swam laps in his personal gym for more then an hour before finally he decided he needed to see his queen. He took a quick shower before grabbing just a t-shirt and shorts. With some new-found excitement he crept up too their bedroom door.
"Hey you." he said walking over to Agatha who was sitting on the blue bed with a cranberry nightgown on. She had her legs pulled up to her chest and she looked sort of worried.

"I'm sory about the witches." She said as he sat down next to her. Tedros wrapped his long muscular arms around her and pulled her close. They sat like that for a while. He kissed her cheek long and soft. Suddenly she turned to him and kissed him on the lips, and him returning the kiss a bit roughly. The broke apart for a minute. Randomly Tedros grabbed Agatha by the waist and soon they were passionately making out. Some how he ended up shirtless, with Agatha on top of him. She ran her long bony fingers through his hair. He kissed her neck and hugged her close.
          Agatha sat on Tedros's chest for a long time.
          "I'm sorry about the witches. When Dots' village burned down they all neeeed a place to go and,"
          Tedros pushed her off his chest "You were being kind and I can't discredit you for that." He said "but next time send them to Hort or something."
           Agatha burst into giggles "You don't get it do you? They hate Hort. And didn't I tell you? There getting married soon, Sophie and Hort, the two people they hate most under the same roof!"
          "I see." He said "But I thought she was pregnant?"
          "Exactly." Realization sinking in he said
           "Oh, well then ok." He got up and scoured the room for his shirt, and put it on. "Goodnight my Queen." He said climbing under the blankets.
          "Goodnight my King." Said Agatha. Reaper curled up on the window seat to sleep and that, was that.