Agatha+Tedros POV

Agatha woke up with a pigeon crashing into her window. She grumbled before proceeding in untangling herself from the blankets and Tedros's arms before shuffling to the window and letting the pigeon in. She untied the scroll from its leg and offered it some water and some left over pretzel crumbs before it flew off. She untied the scroll carefully and opened it to see it was from Sophie.

My darling Friends,
I simply can't take another day with Hort. Therefore, I am running away. Most likely I'll come to Camelot, but if that plan prevails, I shall move in with the witches in Neatherwood. I really do hope you understand, and it would be marvelous if you were to send a letter back right away.
From your dashing best friend
~Sophie
(Aka Fillip)

Agatha gritted her teeth and walked over to Tedros still sleeping on the bed. Gently she shook him awake and showed the groggy Tedros the letter.
"What's this?" He asked unrolling the parchment.
"A letter from Sophie." Agatha answered grimly. The prince tensed his jaw as he continued reading and with much self control, he rolled up the parchment, set it down on the table and said in a stern voice,
"Agatha we cannot let her into the castle. Have you realized the pattern? We give her a chance, she destroys something. I don't think this is a good idea."
"But what if the witches kill her?!"
"But what if I kill her." Said Tedros. "This is my castle and I choose who stays in it." He pulled on a white t-shirt and stood up. A cold rage stirred on Agatha.
"I'm tired of you being Mr My castle! Why can't we let her stay for like a week! Ten days! Is that too much to ask?"
"All she needs is a day to destroy everything!" Tedros roared. "Look! We're fighting and all she did was send a note!"
"Well fine." Said Agatha in an ice cold voice "I'll tell her that the weather is to treacherous and she will go to the witches" she turned around and marched out of the room.
          Agatha ran down the deserted corridor pulling at her greasy hair. Camelots royalty apparently loved mazes, and made their home into one. A golden warmth tickled her leg and she glared down to see her finger glowing an amazing shade of gold.
          Her face was drenched with tears and as she ran down the dusty hallway she felt something inside her unravel. Tedros was right for once. Why, was Tedros right?
          After some time just standing in the hallway numbly, Agatha decided that she had to come out of her newfound hideaway. But which way back? Agatha thought weaving along the lonely abandoned hallways. It was safe to say she was in the deserted East wing of the tower, once a busy part of the castle for former queens. It seemed graceful, like this half of the castle was underwater. The grey gloom of the day seemed to fit it.
          Suddenly out of the dusty darkness the dim light of a hallway emerged. Agatha smiled in half relief. Racing forward she reached a glowing fingertip forward, ready to be merged into civilization. Instead she ran into some cathedral of dust. There was nothing left to do but cry, and cry she did on the floor of the dust covered room.