12

Zane and I had gathered everyone at his house to announce my identity and face to everyone.

"So, why did you ask us to come here?" Laurence asked.

"Cause I have something to tell you all." I answered.

"Well, let's hear it." Katlynne said.

"Let me introduce myself," I pulled off my mask,"hey, I'm (Y/N)!"

"Yay! Zero~Chan finally revealed her identity to Kawaii~Chan and all her friends!" Kawaii~Chan cheered. Obviously everyone wanted explanations so after a long hour of telling everyone about my past, I was finally comfortable with being myself around everyone.

"I also have to ask you something." Zane turned to me.

"Yes?" I responded.

"D-D-Do you wanna b-b-be my girlfriend (Y/N)?" He stammered. I didn't know what to say. I trusted him more than anyone here and we have acted like a couple, kissing, even living with each other, why not make it official. I nodded.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. Kawaii~Chan went absolutely crazy.

"YAY KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP HAS SAILED!!! She is so happy she could explode!!!" Kawaii~Chan fangirled.

"Hey (Y/N), you wanna go on a double date sometime? You and Zane, Aaron and I?" Aphmau asked.

"Sure!"

YAY ITS BEEN MADE OFFICIAL!!! YOU AND ZANE ARE FINALLY A THING AND I THINK KAWAII~CHAN MIGHT JUST DIE FROM FANGIRLING!!! END OF BOOK! ROLE CREDITS! Jk the book will continue. Sorry for the short chapter though.