16

We had made it to the Nether. We all had armor on. I had my sword and pistol ready. Zane, Garroth, and Laurence were ready to fight. We walked around cautiously.

"Guys, I'm sorry." I spoke up.

"For what?" Garroth asked.

"For dragging you into this." I sighed.

"Yes, you should be ashamed (Y/N)." That voice. I quickly turned around and held my pistol to his head, Gene's head. "I'm impressed, after all these years you still recognize my voice." He chuckled.

"I don't care for your smart remarks Gene!" I gritted my teeth.

"Lemme guess then, you want to know if you're brother's still 'alive.'" He smirked.

"I'm not even gonna ask how you know. But yes." I replied.

"Yes." He said. My eyes widened.

"Take us to him Gene." Zane spoke up.

"Zane, long time no see old friend. Sure I'll take you to the boy." Gene said. Zane was still expressionless. Gene started walking. We followed. We were soon at a house made of Nether Brick. Gene knocked on the door. He was making this too easy. A black haired, blue eyed man opened the door. He looked about 18 years old, the age my brother would be if he were alive.

"I-Is that really you?" I asked the man, in shock.

"(Y/N)? Sister?" The man asked with the same amount of shock. Everyone else stayed quiet, except for Gene.

"Oh how touching!" Gene laughed. Laurence made a swift move and held his sword up to Gene's neck.

"One more word, and your pride won't be the only thing taken from you!" Laurence shouted.

"Okay okay!" Gene put his hands up in defense.

"We'll leave you two alone." Garroth said.

"Thanks." I said as they walked away.

"Sister?" The man asked.

"Yes Luca?" I replied.

"It really is you!" He exclaimed.

"I missed you." I admitted.

"I didn't"