stage name!!??

*****flashback******

Ayako POV

ok so  , first thing in the morning i get to the dorms , and find a bouquet of pink roses , and there was a card that said " hope you like them. come find me in the practice room when you get these ;) - jiyong" awww!! JI!!! anyway. i get to the practice room and find jiyong with f(x) and BIGBANG in there with them , jiyong looks at me and smiles and patts the spot next to him , i smirked and sat down with them "soooo what cha guys doin?" i chirped" we are playing games cus we have a day off" amber replied looking at jiyong. i look the same direction and see him a light shade of pink...did he plan this? hmmmm , i dunno" what game shall we do first?" suli asked (side note ayako is wearing the outfit below :] )

did he plan this? hmmmm , i dunno" what game shall we do first?" suli asked (side note ayako is wearing the outfit below :] )

Jiyong POV

it's been about two hours since ayako showed up,  AND I'M SO FREAKING NERVES !!!!!!!!!!!! how am i supposed to tell her i have feelings for her at a time like this? *sigh* dude chill out like damn just tell when your comfortable and ready, fighting!

Senguri POV

XD hahahahahahah!!! oh my lord it's hilarious how nerves jiyong is ,he'll do it eventually i'm sure of it , I've figured out that ayako has a friend named satsuki, I've seen her before she is REALLY REALLY pretty, ayako knows i like satsuki, she said she could set us up if i wanted to, i told when i'm ready to speak to her, i'll ask. She is a really good friend i should repay her soon.( another side note : the one on the left is supposed to look like ayako :] ). ( and the one on the right is supposed too look like satsuki)

 ( and the one on the right is supposed too look like satsuki)

Jiyong POV

about fifteen minutes pass , and we are playing truth or double truth. "Ayako , if you had a stage name what would it be?" luna asks ayako"hmmm that a tough one,....oh oh it would be kyung-mi". "Nice choice it suits you" ."thank you luna unnie."." unnie?" senguri asks confused." wait wait , is ayako the maknae of the group"." ne"." heungmiloun heum "(hmmm interesting)."-.-"

                                                                              ~ next morning~

Ayako POV

"you said you wanted to see us?" i ask as i open the door to find our manager sitting on the sofa , and amber and krystal are behind me" mmhmm, sit". "geulae" ." we had a meeting a few days ago with the company, and you guys's mini album is coming out soon with the come back, you three are aware of that yes?". "ne". we say in unison" and of course . we are introducing ayako as well, how ever by a stage name, do you already have thoughts on what you want it to be?" If you had a stage name what would it be?". Kyung-mi ". alright it is settled , kyung-mi it is, good day ladies"."anyeong" we say in unison again.

*****end of flashback***
Ayako POV
Wow , a lot has gone by and we haven't even done our debate yet aishh. Speaking of which, we are supposed to be doing a comeback with big bang, and I'm extremely excited, since I'm doing it with jiyong.
     Also , sunguri finally grew some balls and talked to satsuki. They would be a adorable couple in my opinion. And sunguri has know idea how big of a crush satsuki has with him. Its hilarious.

Jiyong POV
We head into the studio. But before I could turn on the light I find sunguri with satsuki kissing each other. OH MY LORD  IT FINALY HAPPENEDD!!!!!!