An Easy Fit

About a month ago
----------------------------
Satsuki Pov
So as you know awhile back me and ayako became kpop idols,we headed down our own paths with our group. She joined F(X),and i joined 4 Minuet, crazy huh? Well i'll tell you what i'll tell you about whats happened later on in the story. See you in a bit. Annyeong!!!

Present
-------------------
Tao Pov
I felt so bad for what happened between me and jiyongs friend, joy was it? Or something like that? I don't remember. I didn't even make any moves on her,it was joy not me. I have no idea what she was trying to do or get to,but i did not like it at all. So, in that matter I'm going to make sure there is no more funny businesses going  between me and her.

      In the mean time

Ayako Pov
Me and jiyong have been getting along extremely great over the past few months. He has even taken me to the han river with just to clear off his mind ,saying that i make him forget things easy ,that's why he takes me with him to ease of his stress."jagi"."yes?"." I think we need to end the relationship,i don't think it will work between us,sorry". i fell to my knees, what does he mean by that....what happened?? I was shooken awake me a pair of hands on my shoulders" jagi whats wrong?? Are you OK??". "No ,I'm not ." I respond in a croaky voice." Was it a dream??". And that's were i lost it, i couldn't hold it back any longer." Hey hey, shhhhh its OK i'm here,...shhh...i wont ever leave you,not now not ever, ...there is nothing to worry about. I'm here". Jiyong says to me as I'm in his arms sobbing, what jiyong said was the truth ,i just know it for some reason. But I'm OK with it.

Tao Pov
Ugh this is extremely annoying"what do you mean ??" I dont like you joy,its not hard to understand , i didn't even want have any relation- ship what so ever in the first place !!" I say raising my voice. " oh come on , are you still on about me doing that same thing to kai and lay for peat sake. That was months ago tao MONTHS. "."THAT STILL DOESNT CHANGE A THING WHAT YOU DID OR MAKE THEM FEEL!!!!" I shout.
------We'll come back to that *-*------
To be continued